Newest Member
    joxey
0Z Guidance Discussion 12/20/2010

Dr No

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest someguy

The GFS ensemble means have been remarkably consistent with bringing a storm over/just outside the benchmark.

Um NO... they have been s of the Benchmark actually

and base don how much further the 0z monday dec 20 op- GGEM is I would think the GGEM ensembles stay south

SOme of these posts are comical IMO, the storm is still over 100 hours out...the big player in this storm is when/if it phases and if that causes it to turn up the coast...Obviously that wont be figured out yet, indications are that it may not, but thats not to say that it absolutely cant...Everyone take a step back, watch these model runs, analyze them but keep a level head...point is, many look to see snow on Xmas day, be happy about that.

I just think it's odd to compare tonights outputs (and really just the GFS as of now) to previous model runs of the Euro before the Euro runs tonight with the data that all of the models are using.

And also to a model that as of just Thursday showed two runs that clobbered the east coast with snow today. My back still hurts from shoveling today. Thanks Euro.:arrowhead:

Guest someguy

No one is wary when a model shows the solution they want. We are starting to see some inconsitency on the GFS and GGEM now and to me that shows the players here arent as certain as many believe.

when the GFS was BURYING everyone on the 0z and 12z runs.... I Posted thread on WHY that solution was not viable

the thread is pinned

you outa read it

Archived