joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0z Models 2/12/2014 | Potential Major Coastal Storm

user13

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro/UKIE/GGEM: This camp is amped but not running inland to the point of what we witnessed from the RGEM. They are as user said snow to rain to snow and a good amount of it at that. This camp is where im sitting ATM or even slightly SE of what they are showing based on my feelings of the interaction of the kicker. I like their handling of the players on the field and feel that the final solution will be close to this camp.

I said it last night in chat and I know Red will hold me to it. The Euro/Ukie/CGEM will be the ultimate "winner" as far as track/placement goes. As far as QPF still not close enough for a solid handle on it but I feel very confident w a 8-10" initial snowfall for W Suffolk/Nassau w a bit more in the city. I'm not 100% sold on the backside snow just yet. At least not the 2-4" some have spoken of. Living by it and hopefully not dying by it. No matter what this has been an interesting last few days. And a big thanks to John, Yanks and PB for all their insight and patience.

I guess that recon data is basically our last resort at something more favorable, but ironically it could indicate that the storm will be even further west than it is now. Whoever called for an inland or coastal hugger should be congratulated if that's the case. (I think DT and JB both said it would be further west, especially DT). 

I guess that recon data is basically our last resort at something more favorable, but ironically it could indicate that the storm will be even further west than it is now. Whoever called for an inland or coastal hugger should be congratulated if that's the case. (I think DT and JB both said it would be further west, especially DT).

No congrats yet. ..36 hours to go

We should be congratulating the euro...it hasn't wavered in days and now all the others are playing catch up

Without incorporating the US data this evening the UKIE and GGEM will pretty much tell me where we are headed if we can stop the westward wobble then the euro will not look bad. But If we see the non Americans jump west again then I will prob readjust my thinking to the dark side.

The nam will not hav the new data so don't let it fool u in case it's east. Wait to see if the Ukie and GGEM arwedifferent than 12z and by how much.

Without incorporating the US data this evening the UKIE and GGEM will pretty much tell me where we are headed if we can stop the westward wobble then the euro will not look bad. But If we see the non Americans jump west again then I will prob readjust my thinking to the dark side.

The nam will not hav the new data so don't let it fool u in case it's east. Wait to see if the Ukie and GGEM arwedifferent than 12z and by how much.

when ukie and ggem come out?

Archived