• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Subscription Drive 2014

Wow

Renewals are coming up for all subscription purchases. Be sure to renew to keep your additional storage space for image uploads and private messages, as well as keeping your experience on the board completely ad-free.  If you've received a renewal invoice via email, go to the CLIENT AREA to renew.  IF YOU'VE NEVER PURCHASED BEFORE, CLICK HERE. This is to help cover our expenses for the year to help keep our board free to everyone.  There is no obligation to purchase or renew!

Our goal is to reach $10,000 as we have for the past 2 cycles.

For new members, here is a list of annual subscriptions we have to offer:

Silver ($10):

• Better atmosphere: All ads are eliminated from the site

Gold ($25):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 200 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 200MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 5MB.
  • More Fun Time: Full Arcade Access
  • GOLD star icon added below your group tag

Super ($50):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 500 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 500MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 8MB.
  • GREEN star icon added below your group tag

Mega ($75):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 750 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 750MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 12MB.
  • RED star icon added below your group tag
  • Faster search ability - Allowed time between searches cut from 20 seconds to 10 seconds

Ultimate ($100):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to UNLIMITED messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to UNLIMITED. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 20MB.
  • BLACK star icon added below your group tag
  • Faster search ability - Allowed time between searches cut from 20 seconds to 5 seconds

You may purchase one at the Store: http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/store/category/1-upgrade-packages/

Renewals are coming up for all subscription purchases. Be sure to renew to keep your additional storage space for image uploads and private messages, as well as keeping your experience on the board completely ad-free. If you've received a renewal invoice, go to the CLIENT AREA to renew. This is to help cover our expenses for the year to help keep our board free to everyone. There is no obligation to purchase or renew!

Our goal is to reach $10,000 as we have for the past 2 cycles.

For new members, here is a list of annual subscriptions we have to offer:

Silver ($10):

Gold ($25):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 200 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 200MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 5MB.
  • A GOLD star icon added below your group tag

Super ($50):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 500 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 500MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 8MB.
  • A GREEN star icon added below your group tag
Mega ($75):
  • More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 750 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 750MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 12MB.
  • A RED star icon added below your group tag
  • Faster search ability - Allowed time between searches cut from 20 seconds to 10 seconds

Ultimate ($100):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to UNLIMITED messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to UNLIMITED. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 20MB.
  • A BLACK star icon added below your group tag
  • Faster search ability - Allowed time between searches cut from 20 seconds to 5 seconds

You may purchase one at the Store: http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/store/category/1-upgrade-packages/

Am I getting ads on the mobile skin because the subscription drive is underway? I'll be contributing but didn't think the ads would show up until after the drive.....regular skin no problems....thanks for all your work Wow and others...

Am I getting ads on the mobile skin because the subscription drive is underway? I'll be contributing but didn't think the ads would show up until after the drive.....regular skin no problems....thanks for all your work Wow and others...

Looks like your subscription from last year expired on the 3rd. Go to the client area under the Store tab to pay the renewal invoice.

Wow i tried to pay my renewal fee, but when i put in my credit card info and clicked on confirm order nothing happened. Do you know what is going on?.

Not sure. Haven't had any one else mention CC issues. I resent the invoice. Perhaps try it on another browser.  I do recall this problem arising last year from one of the IE versions.  Your card hasn't been charged, by the way.

I was unable to complete the transaction.

Using Safari 7.0.1 on OS 10.9.1.

This is the new Apple OS update, maybe it has a bug.

I entered all the CC info, click confirm, nothing happens.

Same with me. I tried IE, Chrome and Firefox and had the same issue. Wow please let me know how i can complete this.

I was able to complete the transaction on my Mac using Safari.  Maybe try that?

I've had the same problems with Firefox...I'll try Safari now.  I know Firefox worked last year.

edit:  Just tried Safari and failed with that, too.  I hope I don't discover tomorrow that my card ended up getting charged about 6 times for each of my (what I thought were failed) attempts.

Hi guys,

I think I may know what the problem is.  The checkout page has to be fully encrypted and if there's a call to a non-secure page (non-https) then it sometimes will disallow the transaction to continue.  I've found the link that was causing this problem.  Let me know if it's still not working for you all.  I remember this same problem happening last year and I believe this is what the solution was.

Hi guys,

I think I may know what the problem is.  The checkout page has to be fully encrypted and if there's a call to a non-secure page (non-https) then it sometimes will disallow the transaction to continue.  I've found the link that was causing this problem.  Let me know if it's still not working for you all.  I remember this same problem happening last year and I believe this is what the solution was.

Can you please create another invoice for me because it is not allowing me to pay from the last one you sent me. I also clicked on the link in your first post and it does not allow me to add my package to the cart, i keep getting an error. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, I'll fix for you

So it appears I made a mistake when upgrading to Gold package, as it processed a renewal for my Silver as well as the new charge for the Gold. Any way we can correct that?

(This likely means I failed at reading directions)

Ok ok.. I've initiated refunds on both of those transactions and cancelled the renewal for the Silver.  I think what happened is I cancelled the first transaction but the renewal was still active so it generated a new invoice and paid it. LOL..

It should be good now!

The gold subscription is sufficient to be allotted more line space in the sig, correct?

Doesn't affect sigs

The Gold Subscription gives you...

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 200 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.
  • More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 200MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 5MB.
  • GOLD star icon added below your group tag

Archived