Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gonna be another NW special..

Surface temps along the coast are awfully warm..

Have not been in Liberty in 6 weeks, back in 2010, Middletown had more snow and roofs collapsing than liberty. Who has more snow depth now do you think before I drive up there, Middletown, Woodbury Common or Liberty?

Thnaks!

Have not been in Liberty in 6 weeks, back in 2010, Middletown had more snow and roofs collapsing than liberty. Who has more snow depth now do you think before I drive up there, Middletown, Woodbury Common or Liberty?

Thnaks!

Right now probably Liberty..  We have a general 24-28" snowpack throughout OC with probably 30"+ up in Sullivan.

Thnaks!

I didn't measure in Liberty but have around north central Orange County which is in the 22-25" range. Based strictly on the snowbanks here and what I saw up there Liberty takes the prize.

I'm five miles southeast of Liberty and there's a 26" depth here  (as of yesterday).

Never say never- at least not for the past several days lol

Maybe some forecasters are trying to play catch up for the last few storms- guess you can only want to be caught with your pants down so many times hahaha

True... But 6"+ is a huge stretch. Not one piece of guidance shows that for the area. Even the nam is only 4-5" for the area. I guess time will tell

True... But 6"+ is a huge stretch. Not one piece of guidance shows that for the area. Even the nam is only 4-5" for the area. I guess time will tell

Yeah- will probably be a 2-4 type deal. On a side note, after about 4 days of "mild" weather end of this week, it looks like we get chilly again next week with some more potential for the white stuff.

Archived