• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The early speculation on winter 2013-14

weathafella

Oh I know. But torches alone should not be weighted so heavily. NAO did the deed that year. My speculation was based in EPO and that has worked out beautifully.

I was not at all arguing the validity of your call.

It was indisputably great.

This has a ways to go to make a run at 1996, though....thought it is closer in the MA.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was not at all arguing the validity of your call.

It was indisputably great.

This has a ways to go to make a run at 1996, though....thought it is closer in the MA.

The one thing I didn't anticipate was all the cutters. Mid February and many in sne are AOA climo full year snow with a favorable pattern ahead. Crazy!

The one thing I didn't anticipate was all the cutters. Mid February and many in sne are AOA climo full year snow with a favorable pattern ahead. Crazy!

Favorable for the next 4 days. Warm for the next few. Still could go either way after that but might get one, maybe two events in after that, the magnitude of which would certainly affect the overall impression of this winter. Spring after that.

I think tomorrow and Tuesday could make this winter go out with a bang, if they work out. Last impression is the strongest, let's see if we reload.

Favorable for the next 4 days. Warm for the next few. Still could go either way after that but might get one, maybe two events in after that, the magnitude of which would certainly affect the overall impression of this winter. Spring after that.

I think tomorrow and Tuesday could make this winter go out with a bang, if they work out. Last impression is the strongest, let's see if we reload.

We're far from done.

Archived