Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
OBSERVATIONS ONLY : "The Storm They Couldn't Punt" 2/8-2/9

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will that rain/snow line move further north for a time or do sections seeing all snow stay as all snow?

Its still backing NW across NY metro and its southward progression seems to have stopped in Mercer, may even be retreating back north.  That said I would think areas near and north of I-78 and near/west of I-278287 are probably fine to stay all snow.

Its still backing NW across NY metro and its southward progression seems to have stopped in Mercer, may even be retreating back north.  That said I would think areas near and north of I-78 and near/west of I-278 are probably fine to stay all snow.

Been all snow up here in Easton since it started. Albeit very lightly since we're right on the edge there.

Its still backing NW across NY metro and its southward progression seems to have stopped in Mercer, may even be retreating back north.  That said I would think areas near and north of I-78 and near/west of I-278287 are probably fine to stay all snow.

and wouldnt you know rain has now started to mix in here for the first time so that line is creeping a bit into Somerset County now

Archived