• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow/sleet/freezing rain mess OBS Tuesday night/Wednesday 1/15-16/2013

wdrag

These stations do not report to the NWS Co-Op net but set to NWS Cooperative Weather Station Standards.

The are part of a private network I have build and figured I share them with the group tonight.

The Green Brook Station is used by the Green Brook Department of Public works for there snow

and ice fighting operations,  The Green Brook station is located just south Washington Rock State Park.  

Enjoy. 

It looks like they are WeatherLinkIP stations, so it would be easy to set them to report to CWOP. 

All the stations listed under the mesonet "CWOP" here are home weather stations:

http://raws.wrh.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/roman/raws_ca_monitor.cgi?state=PHI&type=&rawsflag=290&timeobs=12&day1=22&month1=9&year1=2007&hour1=22&orderby=e

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These stations do not report to the NWS Co-Op net but set to NWS Cooperative Weather Station Standards.

The are part of a private network I have build and figured I share them with the group tonight.

The Green Brook Station is used by the Green Brook Department of Public works for there snow

and ice fighting operations,  The Green Brook station is located just south Washington Rock State Park.  

Enjoy. 

It looks like they are WeatherLinkIP stations, so it would be easy to set them to report to CWOP. 

All the stations listed under the mesonet "CWOP" here are home weather stations:

http://raws.wrh.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/roman/raws_ca_monitor.cgi?state=PHI&type=&rawsflag=290&timeobs=12&day1=22&month1=9&year1=2007&hour1=22&orderby=e

For example, the station listed in Mercer County at the above link, Ewing DW9142, is the one at my parents' home. ;)

and ice fighting operations, The Green Brook station is located just south Washington Rock State Park.

Enjoy.

Cool thanks. Thats like 5 miles from me, but about 420 feet higher

Cool thanks. Thats like 5 miles from me, but about 420 feet higher

Frankdp23...

I just edited the post, I mis-read Ray's reply,  Anyway that station just to the south of Washington Rock State Park and off of Rock Road West,  Glad it can be of help to you,  Please do not use the station for wind speed or direction as it is sheltered by foliage

in the area of the station. 

Frankdp23...

I just edited the post, I mis-read Ray's reply, Anyway that station just to the south of Washington Rock State Park and off of Rock Road West, Glad it can be of help to you, Please do not use the station for wind speed or direction as it is sheltered by foliage

in the area of the station.

Thanks. This will be helpful when im at work.

I just drove to 78/ south mountain allentown it was almost all rain just a couple sleet pellets mixed in, meh

Yeah I think that's near the range limit of the CC right now, you'll notice a circular area around the radar, where it shifts from purple to mixed colors E-SW of the radar, that's the edge... extend that circle north and its right near Allentown.

Yeah I think that's near the range limit of the CC right now, you'll notice a circular area around the radar, where it shifts from purple to mixed colors E-SW of the radar, that's the edge... extend that circle north and its right near Allentown.

I failed in my mission to find winter Ray, probably just five more miles

looks like it's 32.2F here now

Archived