SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
1/15-1/16 waves of wintry "potential"

tombo82685

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the bigger question after this rain is whether the cold is ever going to get here in the coastal plain or is this all just long-range fantasy PV stuff? Ray?

I don't think the cold will be denied.  Maybe tempered but not denied.  The snow cover as Tony mentioned is not as robust as ideal.

euro holds the course, maybe a hair warmer than 0z. Frozen from smq -ukt-ptw-mdt on north, solely going off 850s.

Looks like ABE still has a SN/PL mix on this one... I-78 looks to be the battle zone - north of it by 10 miles is all snow, south of say... Lehighton through ABE to UKT is your mix zone.  2-4" north, 1-2"/mix Lehigh Valley, South of Lansdale is rain. 

Looks like ABE still has a SN/PL mix on this one... I-78 looks to be the battle zone - north of it by 10 miles is all snow, south of say... Lehighton through ABE to UKT is your mix zone.  2-4" north, 1-2"/mix Lehigh Valley, South of Lansdale is rain. 

i would bank on more ice, like snowgoose said earlier. The mid levels, as we know always are under forecasted temperature wise.

Euro paints a 2-3" stripe along I-78 tonight with wave 2 per wunderground.

(wunderground might be a bit off on the grid placement but I think 2-3 is possible north of 78 and into Poconos).

That seems to be the general thinking. I was watching Snedeker on WNEP this morning, and the graphic he showed had a small stripe through Schuylkill, Carbon, and Monroe Counties in a 2-4 inch range.

Archived