joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/5-1/6 Super Flizzard Obs & Discussion

phlwx

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0.4" in Mount Laurel, we just doubled our winter meteorological season snowfall.

See Tony, I told you that cutting off the bottom 1/4" of your ruler would have positive effects on your totals this year!  I feel good about you getting to an inch this winter.  May be close though.  Glad to hear that you were out golfing the other day and shot a 72.  I guess winter golf is your wheelhouse.

See Tony, I told you that cutting off the bottom 1/4" of your ruler would have positive effects on your totals this year!  I feel good about you getting to an inch this winter.  May be close though.  Glad to hear that you were out golfing the other day and shot a 72.  I guess winter golf is your wheelhouse.

:lmao:

Well having the tees way up on a short short course doesn't hurt either.

I know this is Single A league pics in comparison to Mike2010, but here it is this morning:

post-623-0-97508500-1357478168_thumb.jpg

:lmao:

Well having the tees way up on a short short course doesn't hurt either.

I know this is Single A league pics in comparison to Mike2010, but here it is this morning:

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

Hey, where's your 35 foot flagpole with instrumentation like Ray has?  I wish I could have a nice grill cover like you have.  Down here, the squirrels rip them apart and use it for bedding in their nests.  I went out one morning and it looked like a mountain lion had visited my grill.  Cover was completely in tatters.

Anyway, pleasantly surprised to see some of you got in on the flizzard, and that the models were successful in predicting the outcome.  Now why can't they do that on the one foot storms?

national park snow obs FTW

Probably representative of Philly proper or at least the airport today, I was looking at some PennDOT I-95 webcams and one, situated within one of those overhead sign gantries, showed a noticeable coating on the metal bars.  Looked like it was close to that 0.7" listed.

Archived