• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Storm Chance 12/30/12

RowanBrandon

Precip could tick up a little but flow is too progressive for any major changes. I'd like to see the R/S line shift further SE. Too close for comfort currently.

You're fine. There won't be "major" changes per se either but in South Jersey 5-10 miles might be the difference between 3" and rain.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...and it also wouldn't surprise if it amps a lil more (and warms a lil more). City still looks good but if I'm below 295 I'd be nervous.

You obviously have not read all the facebook responses we received yesterday. ;)

Below 295 I like the early in the morning start time, it will help. Below 206 it may not be enough.

I have the 2-4 line generally along and northwest of the NJ Turnpike to 195 (and north of 195). Below that I have an inch forecast down about 10-15 miles south/east...then <1" to the coast. I think your 4" snows are along Blue Mountain and above. This could be one where Voyager jackpots. ;)

The amounts I posted yesterday are pretty much what I'm thinking...maybe a few tenths higher (and in Mount Trappe's case, 3" higher).

I have the 2-4 line generally along and northwest of the NJ Turnpike to 195 (and north of 195). Below that I have an inch forecast down about 10-15 miles south/east...then <1" to the coast. I think your 4" snows are along Blue Mountain and above. This could be one where Voyager jackpots. ;)

The amounts I posted yesterday are pretty much what I'm thinking...maybe a few tenths higher (and in Mount Trappe's case, 3" higher).

Is this where I make some bs weenie argument why you're wrong because you have me S of the best snows? ;)

I am holding out hope for what Tony said earlier, that the early start helps get us over the 2" hump...Outside of somewhat of a surprise snow shower Christmas Eve, we haven't seen much white since the 11/7 um, event...

Wxsim based on 6z runs have 2 snow events - tomorrow and again from NY Eve thru NY Day

Timing

Snow arrives by 7am - snow moderate at times ending by 3pm with accumulations of 3" or 4"

Snow arrives again on New Years Eve by around 9pm continuing mostly lightly for most of New Years day with an another 2" of snow accumulating

Archived