12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Storm Chance 12/30/12

RowanBrandon

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

confluence carves that first overunning, gotta see if it tried to bring a low up the coast.

Yeah, looks like whatever ejected into texas wasn't strong enough and it gets sheared out. Closes off back in the SW @ 126 this run though. Might be the dreaded SW bias of the euro at play here.

confluence carves that first overunning, gotta see if it tried to bring a low up the coast.

negative, going to have to see what ejects out of the sw...still think their may be some precip next tues with some overunning. Models usually always carve that up this far out and bring it closer as we move closer in range.

I guess I'm not going to be cross-country skiing on the Perkiomen Trail this weekend. Bummer! Gotta have an absolute minimum of 3 or 4 inches, though 6 to 8 inches is probably the right amount to have a truly enjoyable time. I will still enjoy whatever snow comes my way on Saturday. After last winter, I'm not going to be picky.

This run really suppresses anything from forming next week. Definitely will be cold, but dry. But with that ridge really taking off over the Western US, you have that cutoff over the southwest, just have to wait and see how this unfolds in time. Could be the Euro bias at play here with holding that cutoff back. By the way, those pics are really funny. Gotta have a sense of humor in times like this..

^^ !! lol.

Wonder if we can get some decent over running to bump up totals or some type of inverted trough during this set up for someone in the CWA. any mets/adam/tom(phlwx) care to chime in on any "bonus" potential.

I think Central/North Jersey might get some "bonus" on the inverted trough IF it forms but it's going to be a tough sale for Philly and west.

That said, 2-4 or 1-3 (depending on model) is not a bad haul for December. Take it and run.

I think Central/North Jersey might get some "bonus" on the inverted trough IF it forms but it's going to be a tough sale for Philly and west.

That said, 2-4 or 1-3 (depending on model) is not a bad haul for December. Take it and run.

considering dec avgs like 3-5 for the region most places will be at normal for the month or abv.

Archived