• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Preliminary Hearings(Probable Arraignment Tomorrow) - December 31st-January 1st 2013 threat

The_Global_Warmer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't want to come off as whiny with my last post. Just saying verbatim the 0.30" was just north of here. Trust me, I've been lucky this December...no reason to complain for me, all things considered. Just awful luck for those to the NW of here.

Up here, we've been putting a whole new meaning to "nickle-and-dime". A couple tenths here and there. Still managed to get 2" this winter thus far. Big money. :lmao:

Will actually be back today for some New Year's celebrations. Depending on how successful those celebrations are, I may at least believe that we are getting an epic snowstorm. :drunk::snowing:

It's a winter wonderland here, relatively speaking. :D

14z RAP has LAF on the edge, but shows my "screw zone" thoughts for south of here.

It's a winter wonderland here, relatively speaking. :D

14z RAP has LAF on the edge, but shows my "screw zone" thoughts for south of here.

Looks like a nice east/west band will setup near or just north of LAF. If that stalls out long enough I could see it overachieving for somewhere in there.

The RAP there would give us 0.01". I'll take it! :tomato:

Looks like a nice east/west band will setup near or just north of LAF. If that stalls out long enough I could see it overachieving for somewhere in there.

The RAP there would give us 0.01". I'll take it! :tomato:

Agreed. I kind of like Iroquois county in LOT's CWA...where there's just chance POPs right now. And good luck on that 0.01". :lol:

I'd think that temps should settle back a couple degrees as rates increase.

Yeah, dropped 1.7º here on my jankity thermometer. New ob at LAF down to 33º, with no snow. Interesting. Oops, never mind the last part.

Still think the "best" snows will just miss us to the north, but we'll get our share.

Archived