• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Preliminary Hearings(Probable Arraignment Tomorrow) - December 31st-January 1st 2013 threat

The_Global_Warmer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

33.5º. Just kind of spitting flakes now. Eh, this won't amount to much at all here. Really lacking any good intensity, and just started too warm. Oh well, nice window dressing nonetheless.

Snow extends pretty far upstream on radar. I think we can still get into the 1-2" range by the time it's done.

Snow extends pretty far upstream on radar. I think we can still get into the 1-2" range by the time it's done.

It does, but it loses its intensity as it moves east through here. Kinda what the models have been showing. I'd be surprised if we can pull out an inch right now. Up to 34º on my thermometer. Melting snow faster than it's falling at my place. :lol:

It does, but it loses its intensity as it moves east through here. Kinda what the models have been showing. I'd be surprised if we can pull out an inch right now. Up to 34º on my thermometer. Melting snow faster than it's falling at my place. :lol:

Seems like we go through the same thing with every storm. It starts out slow, you're ready to cancel, and then we make a run and it pretty much pans out as expected. :lol:

These marginal temp situations are difficult. Not that the sun is a big factor at this time of year but maybe losing daylight will help just enough.

Seems like we go through the same thing with every storm. It starts out slow, you're ready to cancel, and then we make a run and it pretty much pans out as expected. :lol:

These marginal temp situations are difficult. Not that the sun is a big factor at this time of year but maybe losing daylight will help just enough.

Radar out of central IL looks like dog doo right now. We used up quite a bit of snow that melted on contact. I'm just calling it like I see it. ;)

Archived