• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New forum skin needs a full width option

Ellinwood

No, unless you have an unusually low resolution setting on your monitor.

It is very annoying, i am having the same problem. With the old forum skin i never had this problem, when you switched it i have to scroll right and left to read the entire post. Is it possible to switch it back to the old way?. It makes reading the forum much more difficult.

It is very annoying, i am having the same problem. With the old forum skin i never had this problem, when you switched it i have to scroll right and left to read the entire post. Is it possible to switch it back to the old way?. It makes reading the forum much more difficult.

Um go up a few posts and see what Hugo said, it works fine that way.

You shouldn't have to zoom to make it work. The width setup is basically the same as before now with a min with of 990px.

My screen resolution is 1024x 768 does that have something to do with it. If i make it any higher the letters become to small for me to read on my computer. With the old skin i never had a problem but now i cannot read the posts without scrolling right or left all the time. Thanks in advance for your help.

My screen resolution is 1024x 768 does that have something to do with it. If i make it any higher the letters become to small for me to read on my computer. With the old skin i never had a problem but now i cannot read the posts without scrolling right or left all the time. Thanks in advance for your help.

Get a screen capture and attach it to a post. The easiest way to discuss/solve a problem is by seeing what you're seeing.

Thats what happens when you root for a team like the Ravens, lol

Everything you describe is the same with my monitor. Never had this issue before and it's only this website that does it.

Everything you describe is the same with my monitor. Never had this issue before and it's only this website that does it.

Same here, this is the only website out of the hundreds i visit that i have this problem with. I hope Wow can fix it so it will work like it always has until now. It is so annoying.

It is very annoying, i am having the samsame te problem. With the old forum skin i never had this problem, when you switched it i have to scroll right and lto read the entire post. Is it possible to switch it back to the old way?. It makes reading the forum much more difficult.

Why are you having to run 1024x768? Hardware? Does it do the same thing on my site?

I'm going to need more information... browser software & version, screenshot, monitor type (is this a CRT?)

The min width property for the container is 990px, so a 1024px width resolution should fit this. Anything greater than 990px is 80% of the full res width.

I'm going to need more information... browser software & version, screenshot, monitor type (is this a CRT?)

The min width property for the container is 990px, so a 1024px width resolution should fit this. Anything greater than 990px is 80% of the full res width.

I do not know if you changed anything but now everything fits in my screen without having to scroll. Thank you very much for your help.

I went back to compare the code to the old skin and noticed I did not transfer over the MAX width property of 1600px. I didn't think that would fix your issue - quite the contrary I believed - but am glad it is fixed for you.

I guess that was the problem, thanks again for all your help.

Go ahead and draw one up and I'll let you know what I think :pimp:

I felt like being creative today:

post-96-0-41453200-1354669506_thumb.png

Here's what it looks like with some color in the background:

post-96-0-73100800-1354669513_thumb.png

EDIT: I noticed that the logo as shown on the forum is resized down, so I made an image of the appropriate size to fit the logo area:

post-96-0-90153000-1354670883_thumb.png

post-96-0-80758000-1354671461_thumb.png

Archived