• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New forum skin needs a full width option

Ellinwood

I'm going to need more information... browser software & version, screenshot, monitor type (is this a CRT?)

The min width property for the container is 990px, so a 1024px width resolution should fit this. Anything greater than 990px is 80% of the full res width.

I think in many cases, a fixed max width is a better way to go. Things can start to get weird some times when they can stretch forever. IMHO

It still works here. Using Chrome 23.0.1271.95 m, 1366x768. Tried IE 9.01 and it worked too.

I don't have any problems with Firefox here. Old version? I really dont' know.

Latest version of Firefox on my Home PC. There is some other variable at play.

Don't worry about it for my sake. I can certainly tolerate the borders that are about 20% of the left and 20% of the right of the page when opened up full screen.

One solution is just to decrease the size of the browser windwo, That works with the downside of droping some of the headers at the top of the page.

Latest version of Firefox on my Home PC. There is some other variable at play.

Don't worry about it for my sake. I can certainly tolerate the borders that are about 20% of the left and 20% of the right of the page when opened up full screen.

One solution is just to decrease the size of the browser windwo, That works with the downside of droping some of the headers at the top of the page.

I have it configured to be 10% on each side (the variable width is to be 80% of the total pixel screen width). Once you view beyond 1600px, the width from the left to right border maxes out at 1600px.

Archived