Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last few clicks on the radar (past 15-30 mins) makes it look like th westward progression has stopped. Any thoughts?

Based on the models and the look of the radar things my not get much further west than Bucks, Montgomery and Chester Counties in PA. I mean, that's where the gradient has been shown on most models the past 12 hours. We shall see...

For the love of God, people, stop being so negative.

But...but...isn't this a banter thread???

I'm totally fine with getting little or nothing from this storm. Darn contractors who were supposed to put a temporary patch over damaged roof tiles have not gotten to my house yet (they should have been here a few hours ago).

But...but...isn't this a banter thread???

I'm totally fine with getting little or nothing from this storm. Darn contractors who were supposed to put a temporary patch over damaged roof tiles have not gotten to my house yet (they should have been here a few hours ago).

If I read Cary right, he was posting his complaint about the main thread in the banter thread. He's generally very good about following the rules.

If I read Cary right, he was posting his complaint about the main thread in the banter thread. He's generally very good about following the rules.

You might be right. I thought he was commenting on the dozen or so posts before his re: LV area and Poconos getting little or nothing from the storm.

You might be right. I thought he was commenting on the dozen or so posts before his re: LV area and Poconos getting little or nothing from the storm.

It was directed at both the main thread and this thread. See the post directly above this one? That kind of stuff really annoys me.

At this rate AC will jackpot. Looks like the NYC area is stealing our event; models teased us here.

What the models were thinking: Storm of the century? no problem we will give you a weeks notice where its going to be .......Run of the mill noreaster? No way man these things scare us.

looking at 18Z NAM the models really flubbed with this event. i knew my gut telling me that it would take a real powerhouse storm to provide enough cooling to support a real snow event. It's nice to see some flakes flying, but I have to think Mt Holly should remove all of the WSW from the board and just place WWA's for the rest of the night with generally trace to maybe some 2" amounts in areas.

Archived