• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

ABE will get the most snow out of anyone with this coastal storm, because I'm 100 miles farther west in State College and big events always happen when I'm not in the Lehigh Valley.

No worries, plenty of us still here in the greater LV area. We got your back. Won't jackpot here.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did one last mowing/post-Sandy cleanup on Sunday.

I will be doing the above on Saturday, although I don't know if it will be the last mowing. Usually at the end of November, I will attach the clippings/leaf catcher to the back of the mower and "vacuum" the lawn of all remaining leaves and any tall grass/weeds. So this weekend's cleanup will likely be the 2nd to last.

Anyways....24.2 degrees for this morning's low in Spring Mount, PA. I'm awaiting the arrival of the contractor today to fix the siding and make sure my roof tiles are OK before any more precip falls.

I will be doing the above on Saturday, although I don't know if it will be the last mowing. Usually at the end of November, I will attach the clippings/leaf catcher to the back of the mower and "vacuum" the lawn of all remaining leaves and any tall grass/weeds. So this weekend's cleanup will likely be the 2nd to last.

Anyways....24.2 degrees for this morning's low in Spring Mount, PA. I'm awaiting the arrival of the contractor today to fix the siding and make sure my roof tiles are OK before any more precip falls.

That sucks you had damage. I had new siding and shingles put on the house in August. It held up great, which shows they did a solid job I guess. I saw one newer housing development up the road that had alot of shingle damage, along with some siding.

Just got internet back yesterday afternoon. Really feel for all those who are still without power. Low of 21° this AM. Time to dust off and put out the snow boards?

Thank you for that, I just remembered I needed to remind the 'rents to pull the funnel and inner tube out of the 4" CoCoRaHS gauge...

Never understood the "forget the models it's nowcast time". The closer we get the more accurate they should be UNLESS they initialized wrong or something. Anyway, someone NW of Philly is going to be screwed. There's going to be a sharp cutoff, I feel bad for someone.

It's only Nov any snow here would be a gift.

Archived