• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1st Annual Blizzard of '96 Memorial Golf Tournament

TheTrials

Myself and several others have been PM'ing about getting together for a golf outing and given the recent success of the Philly outing we thought it was time to gauge the region wide interest.

Don't have any ideas of times or places so we can throw some stuff around in here and see where it goes.

Right now I am thinking somewhere in westchester in August?

Also, it could in theory double up as a regular GTG as a lot of these places have bars that we could all meet up at afterwards. Just a thought.

sweet, didn't know you played.

I used to play pretty regularly in the 2003-2009 time frame. Haven't played a round of 18 in about 2 years, so I can't guarantee anything pretty, but I got out a few times this spring to the driving range, made a couple changes to my swing, and I've definitely noticed improvements. Much better consistency taking a shorter/slower swing.

I used to play pretty regularly in the 2003-2009 time frame. Haven't played a round of 18 in about 2 years, so I can't guarantee anything pretty, but I got out a few times this spring to the driving range, made a couple changes to my swing, and I've definitely noticed improvements. Much better consistency taking a shorter/slower swing.

Great, look forward to seeing what you got.

Sounds good.What course are you thinking in Westchester?

I have no clue. I have never played Westchester, but its clearly the most central for all involved. Hopefully Don s. chimes in and tells us what is the best for this sort of thing.

Archived