• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
When does it end?- 11 month (+) Torch

HoarfrostHubb

I don't think it will be that warm, but we'll see. I'm thinking maybe +1.5 or so.

That suggests some major heat later since this first week in June may well average -5-7. I enjoy the heat but feel bad for my beloved dog who is happiest in cold snowy wx..then again so am I....

That suggests some major heat later since this first week in June may well average -5-7. I enjoy the heat but feel bad for my beloved dog who is happiest in cold snowy wx..then again so am I....

I'm not a long range guru, but I could see another episode where night tine lows are brought up if it's humid. Some are very bullish for BOS, but if the heat dome is further west...that opens up seabreezes for BOS. hence why 1.5 I think is my guess.

I'm not a long range guru, but I could see another episode where night tine lows are brought up if it's humid. Some are very bullish for BOS, but if the heat dome is further west...that opens up seabreezes for BOS. hence why 1.5 I think is my guess.

BOS should be thrown out, period, and just never used beyond mere muse of acknowledging what happened there.

BOS should be thrown out, period, and just never used beyond mere muse of acknowledging what happened there.

Yeah I know. Even where I am..it's different and I'm near the water. That peninsula and location of the terminal on the nrn concave semi circle that is the coastline around Boston Harbor, is what kills it. When they are SE..many times I'm SW and the seabreeze it abouit 2 miles to my north, thanks to that orientation I spoke of. Crazy.

Yeah I know. Even where I am..it's different and I'm near the water. That peninsula and location of the terminal on the nrn concave semi circle that is the coastline around Boston Harbor, is what kills it. When they are SE..many times I'm SW and the seabreeze it abouit 2 miles to my north, thanks to that orientation I spoke of. Crazy.

Yep. We've had days over the past few weeks that had me 79 and BOS 66.

Archived