Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE End of May, into Summer Thread

free_man

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I were on vacation, wow, perfect sleeping nights too. Probably does not get any better than this.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind between 7 and 11 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 41. Light north wind.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming south between 4 and 7 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 76.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 75.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

If we torch last few days of May, everyone will be well into positive territory for May...all the talk of May being the month to break the streak is rapidly circling the drain.

There is Zero chance of May being below normal at any of the 4 majors, absolutely zero.

Spiking the football Mark Sanchez style? I saw Scot had 1-1.5 for Bos

Nope just sick of logging in and saying what the temp is without some wizeazz comment thats all. I would never, ever doubt anyones obs, nor would I call them out on anything, be my guest check all the weatherbug sites in Fairfield. As far as spiking the ball, yeah, I am, have +4.6 for boston this month, see how things shake out in two weeks.

Wow..this is impressive this weekend into early next week. For HFD

Saturday: Mostly sunny, turning warmer! Low: 46. High: 84 inland, 75 shore.

Sunday: Partly to mostly sunny, and very warm. Low: 54. High: 90 inland, 80 shore.

Monday: Partly sunny and warm, a chance for an afternoon shower. Low: 58. High: 85 inland, 80 shore.

Tuesday: Partly sunny and warm, a chance for a shower or thunderstorm. Low: 59. High: 80 inland, 76 shore.

Wow..this is impressive this weekend into early next week. For HFD

Saturday:  Mostly sunny, turning warmer!    Low: 46.  High:  84 inland, 75 shore.

Sunday:  Partly to mostly sunny, and very warm.  Low: 54.  High:  90 inland, 80 shore.

Monday:  Partly sunny and warm, a chance for an afternoon shower.  Low: 58.  High: 85 inland, 80 shore.

Tuesday:   Partly sunny and warm, a chance for a shower or thunderstorm.  Low: 59.  High: 80 inland, 76 shore.

Ok where is that from WSFB?

Ahh...actual places.

I'm a stickler for good data...so don't take it too heart if I question things.

No, you just enjoy questioning what I say, but I find it endearing, thanks. Check it out, weatherbug eagle hill school, all the data is there, but I will absolutely put both obs down. I am sure your climate is exactly the same as Logans since you are so close.

No, you just enjoy questioning what I say, but I find it endearing, thanks. Check it out, weatherbug eagle hill school, all the data is there, but I will absolutely put both obs down. I am sure your climate is exactly the same as Logans since you are so close.

Joe, I've seen you use BDR for a low and some other spot nearby for a high. I remember Will questioned you about it as well. How have I been owned? I think I've nailed the warm temps and the breaks in the torch we've had...the ones the KFS misses and SCF nailed. I'm not out to dumb down the torch. No doubt it has been warm. I am here to reduce the weenie-ism that can run rampant with good old meteorology and facts. I see a blow torch possible Friday and Saturday next week, so don't say I'm a doom and gloomer.

Archived