• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Women in DC and Scarves

Deck Pic

Scarves are appropriate in all weather... almost all scarves are used as accessories rather than things that actually keep you warm.

that's what I figured, though I don't see them much when it is warmer out....they look nice...I walked down the street and it was kind of windy but my neck was warm....as Trixie said, DC folks dont dress appropiately for the weather...probably an issue of being transplants

It's cool to be misogynistic because, you know, women totally can't think for themselves & men are completely immune to trends/influence from the media!

Most men spend less time worrying about stuff like that which is why most advertising for clothing, makeup, body products, etc is directed at women. Most men don't wear panties and eyeliner like you, dude. LOL

Most men spend less time worrying about stuff like that which is why most advertising for clothing, makeup, body products, etc is directed at women. Most men don't wear panties and eyeliner like you, dude. LOL

Grilling, automobiles, shaving products... are you f*cking kidding me? There is just as much advertising pointed at men (who do you think the primary target audience of the MLB/NFL/NBA are!?) men worry just as much about other things and it's completely rude and disrespectful to label women as vapid (which is what you're doing) for being concerned about how they look.

Nice to see you resorting to homophobic attacks as well! (FYI I don't wear panties--you live in the boonies though so I forgive you for your ignorance)

^ The auto, grill thing is somewhat correct. I wouldn't add shaving products too much...although we tend to like shaving products...not always for ourselves :devilsmiley:

If you want to talk about men's ultimate sterotypical fascination....it would be with small electronics and/or tools.

But I hope you do accept that your perspective is severely warped because you do (apparently) live a very effeminate life (and I'm not talking at all about being gay).

As far as scarves go....one simple word explains it: OPRAH !

Scarves are appropriate in all weather... almost all scarves are used as accessories rather than things that actually keep you warm.

People who wear scarves for fashion are fine, I usually wonder why they have a heavy wool coat on as well, and gloves, when I am in a tshirt and jeans.

It's 64 and sunny and 60% of women walking down the street downtown are wearing scarves. Any reason? It was around 50 and breezy this morning.

Same sh*t in NYC. It's 70F and people are wearing scarves around here. I guess the calendar date is more important than the actual weather.

Archived