• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1st Annual Philly forum Golf G2G @Willowbrook CC. June 16th.

NaoPos

Never too early to plan a golf trip!

I know we had talked about it previously and if i'm not mistaken, we decided a saturday in June would be the best bet. I'm good for it. Nothing is set in stone, so please post your thoughts and dates which would best work for you. Also, course ideas are welcome.

i figure somewhere centrally located, maybe Bucks county? or somewhere in Jersey? Just my .02C

Discuss..

Seems like June 16th is a date we're converging on. Please let me know if your in. We'll start deciding courses a later date.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June is tough with b-days in my family, but if the date works I'd definately be up for it. Makefield is a good track and right off of I-95. Riverwinds in NJ is pretty easy to get to as well (but rounds can take 5 hours there if crowded)

June is tough with b-days in my family, but if the date works I'd definately be up for it. Makefield is a good track and right off of I-95. Riverwinds in NJ is pretty easy to get to as well (but rounds can take 5 hours there if crowded)

Yeah Riverwinds was brutally slow the one and only time I played it on a weekday, can't imagine it on a Saturday..

I'm game for this, just hoping we could do another weekend besides the 16th but if not i'll be down for it. Got a possible concert that day to attend.

I don't want to dictate the day, because of our work schedule we are never going to be able to get everyone that wants to play from the office to come. Give me a June Saturday day that works the best for all of you and I'll e-mail the staff and see how many can make it.

I don't want to dictate the day, because of our work schedule we are never going to be able to get everyone that wants to play from the office to come. Give me a June Saturday day that works the best for all of you and I'll e-mail the staff and see how many can make it.

as long as you guys are going to show up, I'm game whenever. It would be nice to play some golf with the mets of mt holly.

I'm game for this, just hoping we could do another weekend besides the 16th but if not i'll be down for it. Got a possible concert that day to attend.

I'm sure Justin Beiber will be back in philly another time!

SO far, we have June 16th. I;m good whenever, but if everyon can put a june saturday that would be best for them, we can start getting a better idea of a date. Let me know if you want me to put up a poll*

I'm sure Justin Beiber will be back in philly another time!

SO far, we have June 16th. I;m good whenever, but if everyon can put a june saturday that would be best for them, we can start getting a better idea of a date. Let me know if you want me to put up a poll*

lol actually its the kenny chesney concert..going with my sisters and friends...so any saturday besides that one would be great,

• 3 weeks later...

Ok haven't had a chance to talk to him much lately because of our schedules, but finally got a chance at the AMS meeting tonight. I also met Adam for the first time. I think he felt like he sat through all of our winter medium range discussions (again). Walt Drag is in as long as its Saturday the 16th. The 9th & 23rd are not good for him and the 2nd I know Nooch will probably be in the midst of playoffs is not good for me. I'm figuring the 30th is too late? If you want a course on the Jersey side (it doesn't matter to us), I'll look for one. But if its in PA, I am clueless. There are two other guys that have said yes, once a date gets finalized, I'll ask the rest of the golfing staff again.

How many meteorological phenomena will occur that day?

Ok haven't had a chance to talk to him much lately because of our schedules, but finally got a chance at the AMS meeting tonight. I also met Adam for the first time. I think he felt like he sat through all of our winter medium range discussions (again). Walt Drag is in as long as its Saturday the 16th. The 9th & 23rd are not good for him and the 2nd I know Nooch will probably be in the midst of playoffs is not good for me. I'm figuring the 30th is too late? If you want a course on the Jersey side (it doesn't matter to us), I'll look for one. But if its in PA, I am clueless. There are two other guys that have said yes, once a date gets finalized, I'll ask the rest of the golfing staff again.

Prob be a cold rain...

I'm good for whatever weekend, I have off everyone!

100% chance of not only my Father-in-law's 80th birthday but my parents' 37th anniversary on the same day...and it's a Saturday.

Good thing we're having one party to accommodate both! :arrowhead:

I also met Adam for the first time. I think he felt like he sat through all of our winter medium range discussions (again)

:lol:

It was good times and nice to finally meet you. I haven't been following the internal stuff with NWS, but I was pleased to hear what was said about the future of short range weather during Walt's talk, too.

P.S. If you see Paul, tell him annual snowfall isn't distributed normally - it follows a Gamma distribution ;)

Im game

100% chance of not only my Father-in-law's 80th birthday but my parents' 37th anniversary on the same day...and it's a Saturday.

Good thing we're having one party to accommodate both! :arrowhead:

We'll have to find you the transporter that malfunctions and splits people into three.

I am assuming it has to be a weekend day, if not please reply otherwise.

Archived