• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1st Annual Philly forum Golf G2G @Willowbrook CC. June 16th.

NaoPos

Hope to see some people up there today. Anyone not golfing, feel free to stop up at the club house afterwards. If we go by 4.5 hr pace of play, we should be in the clubhouse around 1-130?

Sounds about right for the time, there is an outing after us, we have to clear I don't which hole by 10 o'clock. I better start leaving. :whistle:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, it was a great day, great weather and the course was in better shape than it was on Sunday. It was nice meeting some of you we haven't met yet before and playing a round :whistle: with you. I think most of us would be up with doing this again and next time we'll make sure Lee's back stays in great shape. :thumbsup:

Great time today guys! Glad to finally have met some of you's guys. Heading out for the night (albeit a slight sun burn!) but I'll quick post this:

ad31061b-0742-4da8.jpg

Mike's snowblower was acting a little shy today !!

Hey guys, it was a great day, great weather and the course was in better shape than it was on Sunday. It was nice meeting some of you we haven't met yet before and playing a round :whistle: with you. I think most of us would be up with doing this again and next time we'll make sure Lee's back stays in great shape. :thumbsup:

Great meeting everyone!!

Tony never mentioned he chipped in twice during the round - once out of a trap. Also hit some great shots over water on the last two par threes.

Walt D is probably in the best shape of all of us as he ran all over the place to track down somewhat errant shots.

Great time and something to reminisce about during the depths of winter.

Great playing and meeting everyone. In addition to Tony's hole-outs, Dryslotted skipped one off the water to within 10' of the flag on 16.

Remember when I said that was exactly what I was going to try to do before I took that shot? :whistle:

Awesome time meeting and playing with you guys yesterday. I don't think we could have asked for more ideal weather conditions for a round of golf...

Tony's Tiger's chip-ins were the highlight of our group's round, but chubbs and harbourton were consistently sticking shots where they needed/wanted to throughout the day...

My putting percentage was similar to JB's verification this past winter, but it was cool to hit some decent shots out there...

We learned that the available beers at the 19th hole are CLEARLY MARKED...We also learned that sometimes cart girls can be cart ladies... :maphot:

Thanks again to Tony Tiger for getting things organized. Everything went off without a hitch, and we had great turnout...

Remember when I said that was exactly what I was going to try to do before I took that shot? :whistle:

Awesome time meeting and playing with you guys yesterday. I don't think we could have asked for more ideal weather conditions for a round of golf...

Tony's Tiger's chip-ins were the highlight of our group's round, but chubbs and harbourton were consistently sticking shots where they needed/wanted to throughout the day...

My putting percentage was similar to JB's verification this past winter, but it was cool to hit some decent shots out there...

We learned that the available beers at the 19th hole are CLEARLY MARKED...We also learned that sometimes cart girls can be cart ladies... :maphot:

Thanks again to Tony Tiger for getting things organized. Everything went off without a hitch, and we had great turnout...

lol yea she was a cart cougar

Great time today guys! Glad to finally have met some of you's guys. Heading out for the night (albeit a slight sun burn!) but I'll quick post this:

ad31061b-0742-4da8.jpg

Mike's snowblower was acting a little shy today !!

Who the heck are these guys?

No score cards?

Thread fail! ;):)

The only name that escapes me is the gentleman in the front row with the orange shirt, my apologies...

Back row: harbourton, mgorse, rainshadow, dryslotted, wdrag, irishbri, tombo

Front row: chubbs, scott ((?) again, my apologies), downsouth lee

There were two other guys present as well that left before the photo....I shot a 100 as I think I three-putted every hole. I know there were some high 80s in the mix, but I'm not really sure what everyone's score was. We weren't too focused on that, just having a good time and enjoying the immaculate weather...:sun:

The only name that escapes me is the gentleman in the front row with the orange shirt, my apologies...

Back row: harbourton, mgorse, rainshadow, dryslotted, wdrag, irishbri, tombo

Front row: chubbs, scott ((?) again, my apologies), downsouth lee

There were two other guys present as well that left before the photo....I shot a 100 as I think I three-putted every hole. I know there were some high 80s in the mix, but I'm not really sure what everyone's score was. We weren't too focused on that, just having a good time and enjoying the immaculate weather... :sun:

John,

That was pretty good, that is Scott, I would have gotten half the names wrong.

i would be game for that...we should try like a winter time get together to, though it wouldnt be golf.

No problem with cold weather golf as long as there is no snow on the ground. Again great time with you guys - except that to get to Mgorse's snowblower we need a young kid that fly it about 310 in the air.

• 8 months later...

This obviously can be changed, as a placeholder, I have made a tee time for the first Saturday in October at Golden Pheasant.  Not wanting to get political, just stating the fact, because of sequestration budget, we expecting to remain 2 or 3 people short through the summer, so we really dont have much weekend scheduling wiggle room.  All other Saturdays in October for me I know are out.

Tony - First weekend in October is good. Maybe we can some hurricane action.

I hope no one gets angry at me for picking a date, but I was glancing at our planning schedule and that Saturday was the best for people who do golf in the office and are scheduled to be off.  One of the guys is scheduled to work evenings, so he could 9, maybe a full 18 (and take a couple of hours of leave) if there are no pressing weather issues on the horizon before going into work. Everyone else is scheduled off. The second best is the last weekend in September.  Those are the only two that really work.

Archived