• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1st Annual Philly forum Golf G2G @Willowbrook CC. June 16th.

NaoPos

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what are the details here? Got room for one more?

We are teetering between three and four groups. I originally made tee times for three groups, I can make a fourth, I need to know.

This is also for Quakertown (do you know?) and whether or not Irisnbri can bring a second.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Here is a list of who is suppose to be there or may be coming.

Irishbri

Irishbri second???

Chubbs

Dryslotted

Tombo

Harbourton

Walt

Downsouth Lee

Scott

John

Me

Dan???

Quakertown???

After the round Mike (Gorse) is meeting us in the clubhouse. Not sure if Cary will.

We have tee times of 913, 920 & 928 at Willowbrook on June 16th. They are still reconfiguring the golf course as the original hole 18 is now closed. Brian told me the green/cart fee is going to be $55. What was 15 and became 17 has now reversed direction and you need a big time slice off the tee to keep in the fairway. My wife did 15,000 steps on the course, not very walker friendly anymore. (Have to take a cart on Saturday anyway). On their web site http://www.willowbro...course_tour.htm

Team,

I'm out so if Irishbri's buddy still wants in he can have my spot.

I was informed last night that my sons baseball playoffs starts that weekend. I dont know the exact day / time yet and I didn't want to cancel on you guys at last minute so I'm being proactive ;).

Hopefully you guys will have another outing late summer / early fall range unless you guys get disgruntled at each other and never want to do it again ;).

Have fun!

We are teetering between three and four groups. I originally made tee times for three groups, I can make a fourth, I need to know.

This is also for Quakertown (do you know?) and whether or not Irisnbri can bring a second.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Here is a list of who is suppose to be there or may be coming.

Irishbri

Irishbri second???

Chubbs

Dryslotted

Tombo

Harbourton

Walt

Downsouth Lee????

Scott

John

Me

Dan???

TheTrials?????

After the round Mike (Gorse) is meeting us in the clubhouse. Not sure if Cary will.

We have tee times of 913, 920 & 928 at Willowbrook on June 16th. They are still reconfiguring the golf course as the original hole 18 is now closed. Brian told me the green/cart fee is going to be $55. What was 15 and became 17 has now reversed direction and you need a big time slice off the tee to keep in the fairway. My wife did 15,000 steps on the course, not very walker friendly anymore. (Have to take a cart on Saturday anyway). On their web site http://www.willowbro...course_tour.htm

Downsouth Lee downgraded to maybe.

Aren't people who can't play golf, meeting up afterwards with you guys? Which I can use a driver and a putter and that's about it, lol. Lemme know when and where, in the clubhouse, etc, and I'll be there. And isn't the CC in Moorestown?

Its half in Moorestown, half in Delran. I'm guessing the clubhouse is in Delran because Moorestown is a dry town. First tee time is 913, so I'm guessing about 2?

• 2 weeks later...

Going to golf there on Sunday to see how it is. All 6 NWS people are still in (Walt, Lee, John, Scott, Dan & myself).

First tee time has been moved up to 840 am. Since we're drawing names, please get there by then. There is a small

driving range if you want to warm up; the longer hitters will reach the first fairway with their woods or drivers.

so looking at the satellite map of the area its looks like it would have to be a terrible approach shot (but still possible ;) ) to the 4th green for a house hit?

I think you would have to accidentally pull out your three wood instead of 64 degree wedge and then slice the heck out of it. (The slice part I got down).

So this would be the list as of today:

Irishbri

Irishbri second there is a slot???

Chubbs

Dryslotted

Tombo

Harbourton

Walt

Downsouth Lee

Scott

John

Me

Dan

He's being non committal. I would count him out for now...

Archived