• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 12-14 Potential storm

dilly84

Its actually snowed OK south and east all things considered compared to the as usual rain or nothing to the west.. Gotta like a storm chance somewhere before a potential pattern change up. I'm hoping it either nails up north or LAF and YZZ.. they're def due for some real fun.

We don't get fun here. We get indigestion.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really want to win that bet, eh?

Not at all.. But i've liked the chances for another big one this winter similar to the GHD snow amounts and i have always liked the chances of that occuring to the east/se. This is nothing but a thread to weenie out in for now this far out.. come the weekend we should be able to tell if this storm has some legs somewhere in the region.

Fixed.

And I'm not a pro. I sling hope (golf clubs) to hacks.

lol... Just having some fun. And I know there is two bets. Step one of the bets is to get LAF a big lead in snowfall while a whiff here will have sweet high gravity lager smells in the air.. Stebo loves the high gravity, too.

lol... Just having some fun. And I know there is two bets. Step one of the bets is to get LAF a big lead in snowfall while a whiff here will have sweet high gravity lager smells in the air.. Stebo loves the high gravity, too.

Yeah I know...me too.

Stebo is trying to pay me off. Anyone else want to donate some funds? :guitar:

Yeah I know...me too.

Stebo is trying to pay me off. Anyone else want to donate some funds? :guitar:

Consider it a smart investment by me. As for the post above yours, only poor pennyless college kids drink high gravity beer, ala steel reserve. Plus I don't drink beer anyways, but if I did it would be something of quality.

Consider it a smart investment by me. As for the post above yours, only poor pennyless college kids drink high gravity beer, ala steel reserve. Plus I don't drink beer anyways, but if I did it would be something of quality.

lol I got your rant and take on cheap beer I wanted to read... Yay team me.

With how slow it was with the southern stream upper low, I thought it was going to be a wacky phase job with the clipper, but the southern energy accelerated at the last moment. I think this solution is one of two viable solutions.

jeez I don't know what it's going to take to get a snowstorm this winter. While the pattern going forward seems better, you just got a hope we get snow because I'm sick of seeing green grass and Dave Philips saying "this is evidence of global warming"

Archived