• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central PA Thread - Met. Winter 11-12 Obs/Disco

PennMan

I got my wife a networked wireless cam too for Christmas. She wants it to keep het eye on the cat while we travel, but I will use for storms!

Might need help setting it up, I have my own server space/website so it shouldn't be a problem.

Also, D is for diploma!

Check this bad boy out. IR cam and everything.

http://www.dinodirect.com/security-camera-waterproof-ip-wifi-night-vision-wir05.html

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW want to put this out there now. While break from college is on we should do a Central PA group get together.

We will have to figure out a date. JAN 5th-13th someone in there would work best. And the place we will have to figure out too but we should do it.

That would be fun.

Should do go karts up at Carlise.

Nothing says "Hello" than purposely wrecking people you hardly know.

That would be fun.

Should do go karts up at Carlise.

Nothing says "Hello" than purposely wrecking people you hardly know.

Will have that as an option. Was thinking of some kind of entertainment event and dinner so karts and dinner? lol. We will figure it out. Got a few weeks to pull this together. We always talk about it but, never do it. This time this is for real!!! lol

Best thing about the above map is now I know exactly where the hell the chicken capital is.

And how about that radar. What is this, May?

:lol: It's close enough to me that I can smell it sometimes.

Crazy radar for 12/21. Some nice CAD action here this evening as well. Around 60° in York and Lancaster, still only 45° here.

Seriously, I now understand why so many people in Seattle blow the brains out of the back of their skulls. Even though those pansies don't get nearly half the rain their reputation leads you to believe.

No, they just get lots and lots of drizzle and gray days. Although Pittsburgh has exactly one less cloudy day per year on average.

NAM looks like a pretty good gully washer, nothing heavy, but certainly a soaking rain!! I was hoping it would dry out before christmas. Can't wait to see what the relatives drag in on the new floors I just laid down lol.

.61 for IPT, ends as a little snow on the NAM.

I'm so used to it by now nothing under 1" means anything to me.

Well, the 21z SREFs DO show more than a slight chance of 1+ for a good bit of the north central. Not that i'm buying that widespread of an area.. though Potter is still looking pretty good. 0z NAM ptypes turn over about that much of northern penn to snow as well, so would wager the 03 SREFs are going to look similar. I still think an inch or two for northern tier NY border counties, coating or so between there and I-80 and in higher Laurels.

post-1507-0-46213000-1324521708.gif

Archived