Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central PA Thread - Met. Winter 11-12 Obs/Disco

PennMan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only this winter would mess up that perfect track/situation for us lol. Usually a great low end warning type set up...just no cold air. :cry:

Yea i don't know what sucks more, the mere fact that were facing yet another predominantly rain event after the week we've already had.. Or that the storm doing it is taking a track all of C-PA can usually take to the bank in late December. Heck of a way to run a winter.

Yea i don't know what sucks more, the mere fact that were facing yet another predominantly rain event after the week we've already had.. Or that the storm doing it is taking a track all of C-PA can usually take to the bank in late December. Heck of a way to run a winter.

Has a 91-92 ish feel to the winter. If memory serves me correctly, that happened a fair amount that year also.

yours is about as entertaining as mine is at the moment, although i think I have you beat. I have 6 lights to look at :lmao:

Link to yours?

Once I have the other one I am putting it out back on the golf course. Will be able to see trees and stuff at night with night vision. Unless I like out front better but, probably not.

Link to yours?

Once I have the other one I am putting it out back on the golf course. Will be able to see trees and stuff at night with night vision. Unless I like out front better but, probably not.

http://www.neffsvill...om/current.html

Pardon the sloppy website, it's a project still in progress. As my HTML/CSS/PHP knowledge is rather limited, I've been learning as I go. Layouts are a PITA.....

My sidewalk lights are on a timer, they're off now. you win ;)

http://www.neffsvill...om/current.html

Pardon the sloppy website, it's a project still in progress. As my HTML/CSS/PHP knowledge is rather limited, I've been learning as I go. Layouts are a PITA.....

Cool man. I just load my stuff to underground it is easy. Not as cool as own site but, I found that too much work. I used to have an awesome one then the FTP host closed on me. ugh.

Cool man. I just load my stuff to underground it is easy. Not as cool as own site but, I found that too much work. I used to have an awesome one then the FTP host closed on me. ugh.

i update to wunderground too, and APRS/CWOP (so the NWS can utilize the data). I've been building it using adobe dreamweaver. My goal is to build an all-inclusive site so I don't have to go anywhere else to find the data/products I'm looking for.

What program do you use to view/upload you data?

i update to wunderground too, and APRS/CWOP (so the NWS can utilize the data). I've been building it using adobe dreamweaver. My goal is to build an all-inclusive site so I don't have to go anywhere else to find the data/products I'm looking for.

What program do you use to view/upload you data?

Virtual Weather Station.

cool, i've looked at the screenshots of that in the past and it looks pretty sweet, but it doesn't support my PWS. Someday I'll have a davis..... (when I can finally convince my wife that an $800 weather station is a necessity :axe: )

Hahah. You can get them on ebay for a decent price. I think I got mine for a steal of 350.

i get a pop up message in the task bar every time someone views my webcam,,,,,,,it doesn't have IR, so no point in viewing it until the sun rises,,,

maybe one of these days ill get around to installing the flood lights i bought 2 years ago, but until then, the live feed is worthless after dusk

caveat...... beer is good, spell check in browser windows is a close second, thank God for squiggly red underlineing

i get a pop up message in the task bar every time someone views my webcam,,,,,,,it doesn't have IR, so no point in viewing it until the sun rises,,,

maybe one of these days ill get around to installing the flood lights i bought 2 years ago, but until then, the live feed is worthless after dusk

caveat...... beer is good, spell check in browser windows is a close second, thank God for squiggly red underlineing

Just sent in an order to get a FTP host to get my page back. Hopefully will get email by morning. Time for bed.

Archived