joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OK / AR / KS / MO Winter 2013-2014

okie333

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting some light sleet here with 34º. You can tell by the radar that the beginning is here... should be a fun next twenty four hours. Really think this will overperform for SW MO. Wish we could share the wealth with our OK and AR friends... although N AR may get in on the action... depends on the temps.

Sounds like they are dropping totals way down here by the special forecast thing from the NWS that I just read. Sounds like the rain will continue and change over to light snow right at the end in the morning lol. Went from 2-4" to 1-3, now an inch or less. I guess this is to be expected when moving so far south from where I was, lots to adjust to! Good luck to those of you up in missouri :)

Yea here in Tulsa we are just getting freezing rain and sleet!!! That is not what the weathermen said was supposed to happen here. Cars are coated with thick ice and the roads are ice covered... No bueno in the morning. We were supposed to be all snow.. Never once did they mention ice! That's a terrible missed forecast for Tulsa!

Yea here in Tulsa we are just getting freezing rain and sleet!!! That is not what the weathermen said was supposed to happen here. Cars are coated with thick ice and the roads are ice covered... No bueno in the morning. We were supposed to be all snow.. Never once did they mention ice! That's a terrible missed forecast for Tulsa!

Yep I agree has been a bad bad forecast for here as well so far, I can smell a possible bust if this continues. Still holding at 38 with pouring down rain

Winter weather advisory now extended until noon...also a wind chill advisory has been issued. Hey Jomo if your up where is the freezing line located? Man Im sorry, I think you gave me a link before that showed....my memory is horrible :(

NVM, looks like the mix line is in gentry arkansas just west northwest of here lol. Man that radar looks nice up in missouri but what Im seeing it looks like the majority of this will just miss me here.

You're down to 34 in Fayetteville.

Yea thats fairly close, my one reliable outdoor thermometer now says 35. I couldnt see it from where Im sitting so had to go take a look. The weather station on the wall in this room still says 37.6. I can see that line ever so edging over and down this way so slow though :(

Archived