12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
2011 Winter Banter Thread

yoda

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wierd like that sometimes. I like to view the 'pattern' as distributions and processing of energy rather than what I feel are superficial terms used to describe the various processes. It seems like fluff to me, I'm sure some met students agree.

What "superficial" terms? Like what? Be specific.

I've never heard of met students considering meteorological terms "fluff".... :unsure:

What "superficial" terms? Like what? Be specific.

I've never heard of met students considering meteorological terms "fluff".... :unsure:

There are too many indices, or at least I feel so. Interconnected indices and processes that interconnect don't need to be seperated or referred to as such.

Maybe I'll rethink that position as I learn more.

You're on your winter break, if you really do go to UMD. Why the hell would you sleep only 2 hours/night?

landscaping jobs, duh! plus he has that sweet new plow he needs to start advertising snow removal services for. And a baby that i am sure is not sleeping through the night.

There are too many indices, or at least I feel so. Interconnected indices and processes that interconnect don't need to be seperated or referred to as such.

Maybe I'll rethink that position as I learn more.

On a message board is one thing, but here's a suggestion for the classroom...keep your positions to yourself until you learn more...

On a message board is one thing, but here's a suggestion for the classroom...keep your positions to yourself until you learn more...

Yeah, this. I'm not one to be that interested in indices and such, but just... no. Any planetary-scale indices are just one part of meteorology...

Archived