ATLC SEABOARD. THIS SYSTEM WILL MOVE NORTHEASTWARD TO THE NC COAST

DAY 5 THURS AND TO NEW ENGLAND WATERS DAY 6 FRI. MDT TO HEAVY

RAINS CAN BE EXPECTED ALONG AND WEST OF ITS TRACK FROM THE

SOUTHEAST COAST INLAND TO THE APPLCHNS ALONG ITS ENTIRE PATH AS IT

MOVE NORTH INTO THE NEW ENGLAND AREA. WIDEPREAD AMOUNST OF 1-3

INCHES CAN BE EXPECTED FROM NORTHEAST FL AND GA NORTH INTO NEW

ENGLAND.

RAUSCH/ROSENSTEIN

I know, Sat sucks working 11 hours. Hoping to see a definition fall pattern begin in the next 3 weeks.

Well i am sorry about your 11 ht work day. For Oct the next few days should be awesome. IMO the pattern over the next 4 perhaps 6 weeks will favor more than a few hybrid type systems and/or a couple/few Miller B 's.

I think this fall at least thu early Nov will feature some fairly strong coastal systems....

Well i am sorry about your 11 ht work day. For Oct the next few days should be awesome. IMO the pattern over the next 4 perhaps 6 weeks will favor more than a few hybrid type systems and/or a couple/few Miller B 's.

I think this fall at least thu early Nov will feature some fairly strong coastal systems....

Yep, got to like that.

Looks like I have to put all other work mostly aside and sit on a tractor the next three days to get the fields cut (bush hogged), before the window closes totally. I don't enjoy this 75-80 junk in October, but it's giving me one chance finally to get on the fields.... The turkey vultures are loving all the gourmet moles I am scattering for them out there. :)

u need to get a life! :lmao: j/k

looks very interesting may actually be 2 systems over the next 7-12 days that come out of the G of M or NW CS.

Looks like I have to put all other work mostly aside and sit on a tractor the next three days to get the fields cut (bush hogged), before the window closes totally. I don't enjoy this 75-80 junk in October, but it's giving me one chance finally to get on the fields.... The turkey vultures are loving all the gourmet moles I am scattering for them out there. :)

That's almost like a mini inflow CCB into a deformation band right there on that radar. Wow.

In any case, I think we may see some CF enhancement to this storm possibly. Not a true CF like in the winter, but something perhaps separating humid ese flow with more polar maritime ne flow. Downfall, is that we may see another convergence band set up along this feature...hopefully not in Peabody again...lol.

That's almost like a mini inflow CCB into a deformation band right there on that radar. Wow.

In any case, I think we may see some CF enhancement to this storm possibly. Not a true CF like in the winter, but something perhaps separating humid ese flow with more polar maritime ne flow. Downfall, is that we may see another convergence band set up along this feature...hopefully not in Peabody again...lol.

PWATs are high too, so it could really pour like a mofo if we can squeeze the atmosphere out.

Well something to watch going forward I guess. It is possible it's more of a meh rain event, but could be one of those 6hr short duration downpours too.

That was a great spinup last night , 20 foot surf, winds to 75, cool SSTs. Looking just meh here wind wise but will feel like a raw fall storm.

Archived