• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
when will this misery end?

doug1991

The rain seems to be relentless this summer. Is it me or when it rained this summer it was for mutliple days at a time??

It's fall now and the atmosphere will have the propensity to form cutoffs in this transition season. I don't recall too many multiple day rain events this summer, but we had some longer duration events dump prolific amounts.

It's fall now and the atmosphere will have the propensity to form cutoffs in this transition season. I don't recall too many multiple day rain events this summer, but we had some longer duration events dump prolific amounts.

Exactly. I have had enough of the rain.

The rain seems to be relentless this summer. Is it me or when it rained this summer it was for mutliple days at a time??

Ironically, I've been asking the exact same question. You're more than welcome to come stay here in Texas with us for a few months. After being here during that time you'll be glad to see some of that rain for a few days in a row.

Ironically, I've been asking the exact same question. You're more than welcome to come stay here in Texas with us for a few months. After being here during that time you'll be glad to see some of that rain for a few days in a row.

I agree. you guys really need the rain. It seems the areas not needing it are getting it.

Howdy neighbor! This area has been a rain magnet the past 6 weeks. Not sure why. Climatology would argue we have a nice dry stretch soon.

You're not kidding. I'm ready for a nice dry cool pattern. My grass is very high and i have so many projects outside that i just cant get done.

Archived