Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Maybe 90 Sat when's the next day we hit 90

Ginx snewx

Didn't ORH hit 99F in Sept 1953?

So one never knows...

Yes. But that is kind of like referencing 1977 as proof that it will snow in May. That was about as anomalous as it gets getting a temp that high in September no less.

It does hit 90F in September here, but its probably about a 1 in 20-30 year event. It gets quite difficult to get 90F here past mid August, so we'd need to see something happen pretty quick or hope for a really anomalous heat dome later in the month which is obviously possible...just wouldn't bet on it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to hear. I was hoping y'all enjoyed it. Just love that place. We usually go 2x while we're there for the week. 6 days ..6 days left in the period

They expanded the bakery (gingerbread place) and added Santa's Chimney or something... Storyland added the Water Blaster Battle or some such thing.

Santa's Village is a much better value.

Do you hit Lake Compounce ever? I have never been there, but heard it is great (Bolderdash coaster is supposed to be awesome)

They expanded the bakery (gingerbread place) and added Santa's Chimney or something... Storyland added the Water Blaster Battle or some such thing.

Santa's Village is a much better value.

Do you hit Lake Compounce ever? I have never been there, but heard it is great (Bolderdash coaster is supposed to be awesome)

Yeah i talked to a few peeps who went to Storyland this summer..and I guess the new water ride is awesome with the giant water guns you get to blast people.

I have been to Compounce. It's pretty fun..but not nearly as good as up north

Yeah..my oldest last yr loved that thing..esp when the big bucket would dump water and the alarm would sound

Tose elf alphabet things are pretty cool. They love punching all the letters

Yeah it was much better than i expected. Nice and clean too...well landscaped...friendly staff and no lines.

Archived