Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.96" yesterday into the overnight hours. Brings the weekly total to 2.80", over an inch higher than the entire July total. Drought cancel in this area. Reports of 5-8" of rain between Harrisburg and Hershey, PA.

Currently 83°/75°...soupy. Might get a shower or two this afternoon.

92.5 here today- no rain today. hoping the line holds together for a sunset rain. My doubts are still there though. I would like to see an inch out it

No wonder you're always upset about not enough rain. To expect an inch out of those crappy thundershowers? :lmao: Come on man, you would have been lucky to get .25.

No wonder you're always upset about not enough rain. To expect an inch out of those crappy thundershowers? :lmao: Come on man, you would have been lucky to get .25.

Well, I guess I will not have worry about my .25 inch- no rain fell. The Mt Holly office states this in their forecast "New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms" Why should I not wish for more rainfall. Mt Holly thinks so. I guess you are stating that Mt. Holly's forecast is crappy?

Well, I guess I will not have worry about my .25 inch- no rain fell. The Mt Holly office states this in their forecast "New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms" Why should I not wish for more rainfall. Mt Holly thinks so. I guess you are stating that Mt. Holly's forecast is crappy?

:lmao: You really think that's what I meant by what I was saying? This comment is so idiotic, it doesn't even deserve an answer. And because it says new rainfall amounts between a tenth and a quarter, with higher amounts possible, you expect an inch? The areal coverage was extremely scattered today, what Mt. Holly called for was completely true. And you didn't mention what the probability of precip was. I'm betting only 20-30%. With you expecting at least .25, and not getting it, sounds like you're the one that thinks Mt. Holly's forecast is crappy. :lmao: Hopefully a Mt. Holly met chimes in on this one.

Archived