Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this your home station? it always seems your 2-3 degrees everyone in your area according to the NWS?:whistle: NWS @ 110pm has you at 92.

Yup. It is my home station. Feel feel to ignore my obs. if you want. I actually have several thermometers around the property, so I try to give a precise reading.

Checking MesoWest, based on my location and other peoples "home stations", I'm in the ballpark.

2 pm: 94.9

hey Irishbri!!! Check out PTW:

KPTW 011754Z AUTO 32004KT 10SM FEW065 34/17 A2989 RMK AO2 SLP118 T03440172 10350 20239 58021 TSNO

Max 6 hour is 35.0 Celcius........that's 95 degrees. :whistle:

Trust me man, I'm not one to beef up home obs. just to get myself excited. Just goes to show public questioning of someones obs. isn't really a bright idea. That's what private message is for. To add to that, not only do I have a BA in meteorology, I might just have gone to college and/or worked with some of the "red taggers" who post on this board. :P

2 pm: 94.9

hey Irishbri!!! Check out PTW:

KPTW 011754Z AUTO 32004KT 10SM FEW065 34/17 A2989 RMK AO2 SLP118 T03440172 10350 20239 58021 TSNO

Max 6 hour is 35.0 Celcius........that's 95 degrees. :whistle:

Trust me man, I'm not one to beef up home obs. just to get myself excited. Just goes to show public questioning of someones obs. isn't really a bright idea. That's what private message is for. To add to that, not only do I have a BA in meteorology, I might just have gone to college and/or worked with some of the "red taggers" who post on this board. :P

Was just checking. I don't doubt it,(okay, I did a little bit). Just wanted some clarification. I guess it's a microclimate thing.

Yup. It is my home station. Feel feel to ignore my obs. if you want. I actually have several thermometers around the property, so I try to give a precise reading.

Checking MesoWest, based on my location and other peoples "home stations", I'm in the ballpark.

95 degrees here. The capes are broken and the gloves are off. Looks like you will get some t-storms this afternoon 's radar I will be lucky because the 7-10 split is on again for the LV. I have been on the dry side of the split even with the t-storm last week. I hope they merge tonight and start the train.

Archived