• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ruggie's first thoughts about this upcoming winter.

MJO812

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about (3) comets this Fall, pretty close to the earth and the Sun: Elenin, Levi, and Honda, Could this effect the sun and weather even more ??? Hard to tell, but something to also watch and consider with space weather.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I saw a squirrel the other day that looked particularly rotund, actually damn near obese. Also my dog has been dumping at strange intervals lately, this might be correlated to the solar cycles which in turn influences NAO modality. I'll keep you posted on my dog's bowel movements.

I saw a squirrel the other day that looked particularly rotund, actually damn near obese. Also my dog has been dumping at strange intervals lately, this might be correlated to the solar cycles which in turn influences NAO modality. I'll keep you posted on my dog's bowel movements.

send them to Ruggie for analysis in a brown paper bag.

:thumbsup:

Something strange...he says the past two summers have been very hot and "we are facing another hot summer". Wasn't 2009 a very cool summer for much of the Northeast/MA?

I still have 2 big bags left from last winter. I do need more gas for my snowblower though. My blower had a workout last winter.

Your snowblower only had to work for 30 days last winter.

A real winter like 93-94 and 95-96 would cause your blower to explode.

Snow from November thru April.

haha. 95-96 had only 2" storms? LOL!

93-94 also had many 4"+ storms, along with 20 storms of 1" or more.

10-11 had only 2 inch storms? LOL!

But seriously. I gauge a snowblower usage not just by how many times you pulled it out of the garage but also the workout it had to take for every time you did pull it out. This year we had three storms around 10 inches or more with two of them near 20 inches. Point to another winter that has credentials like those.

10-11 had only 2 inch storms? LOL!

But seriously. I gauge a snowblower usage not just by how many times you pulled it out of the garage but also the workout it had to take for every time you did pull it out. This year we had three storms around 10 inches or more with two of them near 20 inches. Point to another winter that has credentials like those.

I was busting Anthony's chops.

2010-2011 was a historic winter.

We got like 5 inches of snow that January from 10 separate 0.5 inch events lol. Not exactly a snowblower buster!

But it snowed the entire winter. You are infactuated with the big totals from individual storms.

Take a winter for its entirety.

Longevity, cold and total snow and snow events.

im trying to find that british guy that predicted all the east coast snowstorms and said it would get much worse.

The Canadian guy Roger? He's from British Columbia I think. Or could be you mean one of the UK people that's harping on a consistent -NAO

Archived