• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
July 15-20 Severe Weather

Yeah, now it's the northeastern part of the line that's breaking up, at least per TWC radar. The stuff in Dodge heading into Washington will probably make a beeline for the MKE area, who knows how strong it will be by then though.

wish that rain to the north was heading our way.. would suck to only get a glancing blow or the ground under tree's don't even get wet.. Last few days have been more frustrating than tracking snow.. That's severe weather for you tho right. Should be glad there was anything tonight even to track.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I need to try to get some sleep now, even though I know I won't, especially with storms on the doorstep.

with the wind field currently on radar you'll be fine they even dropped all warnings, you'll miss a good light show a decent outflow boundary of about 50 mph. But.... after hearing all your complaints about being missed by storms stay up and watch the light show.

with the wind field currently on radar you'll be fine they even dropped all warnings, you'll miss a good light show a decent outflow boundary of about 50 mph. But.... after hearing all your complaints about being missed by storms stay up and watch the light show.

I would like to, but I'm golfing tomorrow morning even though I shouldn't so I need to get at least 6 hours or so of sleep I think. I normally like to golf but I had to be convinced to go tomorrow due to the heat.

I do miss the MCS light shows. Worth it even for just a heavy rainfall.

I would like to, but I'm golfing tomorrow morning even though I shouldn't so I need to get at least 6 hours or so of sleep I think. I normally like to golf but I had to be convinced to go tomorrow due to the heat.

i'm an avid golfer so I understand, but still you've been wanting to see storms all summer this will have a nice light show.

moving so painfully slow too. doubt there is even a garden variety t-storm left to them when they get there. go to sleep. Looks like saukville is getting his rain right now.

I do miss the MCS light shows. Worth it even for just a heavy rainfall.

I live in the worst location to watch a light show..blocked by darn houses and tall tree's Only show i get our the close call bolts.. I used to have fun recording those but now I like to get as far away from them as possible.

I live in the worst location to watch a light show..blocked by darn houses and tall tree's Only show i get our the close call bolts.. I used to have fun recording those but now I like to get as far away from them as possible.

I have to smirk every time our CTAs in warnings talk about excessive lightning up here. I used to duck in my apartment sometimes it was raining so many CGs in downtown Davenport.

I have to smirk every time our CTAs in warnings talk about excessive lightning up here. I used to duck in my apartment sometimes it was raining so many CGs in downtown Davenport.

I'm a ducker lol.

looks like that line is holding its own for what it is. should get a decent downpour and moisten things up for the big heat :arrowhead:

Flash count is coming down, but LDS still says over 300 per 15 minutes.

Yeah it was about as uneventful as it can get while still getting a little (15 mins of light rain and a few flashes) something.. Off to my sw did better.. can hear nice boomers and see flashes. Looks like the rain to the north will just miss us :(

Yeah it was about as uneventful as it can get while still getting a little (15 mins of light rain and a few flashes) something.. Off to my sw did better.. can hear nice boomers and see flashes.

Yeah, that tail end continues to pulse up at times. That's where the greatest concentration of flashes and coldest cloud tops are now.

Yeah, that tail end continues to pulse up at times. That's where the greatest concentration of flashes and coldest cloud tops are now.

That stuffs a good 15 or 20 miles to my south right now and its lighting up the sky with continuous flashes where i can see it real good here.

Should be an excellent light show in waukegan coming looking north

Archived