Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April 25-28 rolling warmth/severe weather/convection thread

earthlight

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, all this is going to be wasted today? I don't want to keep taking up board space by posting these pages but the severe paramaters south of the front are beautiful

If you read any of the posts from the people who know what they are talking about ie Johh and Tornado, you wouldn't have to ask is this all going to be wasted since they said there are no lifting mechanisms today. You really need to read more and post less or just post in the banter thread.

In Port Jefferson Village by water--heaven. Temp says 62, down from 70 last hour, but brilliant sun beating easterly breeze kicking in. Brother in law just called from south shore on Sunrise highway and says it's 59 (car temp) with WIPERS on and visibility drastically curtailed. All I see is blue skies here.

If you read any of the posts from the people who know what they are talking about ie Johh and Tornado, you wouldn't have to ask is this all going to be wasted since they said there are no lifting mechanisms today. You really need to read more and post less or just post in the banter thread.

I ask this because cells are developing further south and east in PA, were inside SPC's "thunder line" and NWS does have me at a 20% chance of thunderstorms tonight. No offense to anyone on here but I love how some people totally dismiss threats even whe thunder is mentioned in the forecast and in some cases even when we have been slight risked. I would hope the mets at SPC know what they are looking at.

Archived