• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
King Weenie Makes it on TV

CT Rain

Happy Birthday MRG last snow piles are almost gone here. congrats on the endless winter...

in AK anyway

LOL, still have a few but they're just a sad reminder of what was.

Happy Birthday Pete! Biggest snow whore I know!

I'll take that as a compliment.

I could see you in a sitcom:

"Everybody Loves a Weenie"

or

"Crazy Guy with Huge Snowpiles" or something. Ryan could be the curmudgeon neighbor and Wiz could be your strange friend. Pete would be the nemesis

You'd see Kevin sculpting his snowbanks until his bedtime, then, you'd see a shot of him crawling into bed in his footy pajamas with a blissful look on his face as he drifts off. Next the camera returns to the quiet stillness of the driveway. Off camera you hear a snowmobile widing out as it approaches. Then I come rocketing into the picture, towed by the snowmobile on skis. I catch air off the left snowbank and land on the right snowbank obliterating both as I disappear back into the night. Kevin sits up screaming 'Noooo!!!!!". To be continued.

LOL, still have a few but they're just a sad reminder of what was.

I'll take that as a compliment.

You'd see Kevin sculpting his snowbanks until his bedtime, then, you'd see a shot of him crawling into bed in his footy pajamas with a blissful look on his face as he drifts off. Next the camera returns to the quiet stillness of the driveway. Off camera you hear a snowmobile widing out as it approaches. Then I come rocketing into the picture, towed by the snowmobile on skis. I catch air off the left snowbank and land on the right snowbank obliterating both as I disappear back into the night. Kevin sits up screaming 'Noooo!!!!!". To be continued.

Would you be tied to the snowmobile by the ponytail? That I would watch...:snowman:

I think it was on the 21st. Will got the heavier snow on 4/1.

That is correct. And WeatherMA has a good memory and/or records as well. Fortunately, I actually keep daily snowfall records and climatalogical data for my location to compare to KORH's as I am only 10 miles SSW (200 degree's) of the airport and 200 feet lower.

Will and I had less in this one ( 3/21- the video), and on 4/1, Will had over 6" and I am at 772' so I got 4.5" while Kev, in Tolland, was sleeting quite hard that night ( of the 31st-1st).

I had a little taint too. Kev mustered about 2" on the morning of 4/1. He beat me on the 3/21 snow though. I had 1.9" here.. "about" tying him.

I shall let Will comment on his own snowfall though.

The Video is Both cool and funny as h*ll though IMHO.

Archived