joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/27 Threat

Thunder Road

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm...definitely consider that a monster for the first week of April.

OK..now I am confused...the one from 174-192 hrs out is the last week of march...

The one i was referring to (that i thought you meant by monster) is the first week of April...

Too many storms over the next 10 days lol

OK..now I am confused...the one from 174-192 hrs out is the last week of march...

The one i was referring to (that i thought you meant by monster) is the first week of April...

This is an insanely active pattern:

Overrunning this morning (had 1.25" snow here)

Overrunning Wednesday-Thursday

Coastal Sunday

Coastal next Wednesday?

I've never been so excited about snow in late March. Thank you NAO for delivering one more time.

This is an insanely active pattern:

Overrunning this morning (had 1.25" snow here)

Overrunning Wednesday-Thursday

Coastal Sunday

Coastal next Wednesday?

I've never been so excited about snow in late March. Thank you NAO for delivering one more time.

Most definitely a pattern that if pans out will make this one of the best endings to winter (even though technically spring)...

Though this morning only resulted in a coating here of snow and sleet..this next one (wed thur) holds some promise to add more to the seasonal totals..and then I am liking the looks of Sunday....and we all know the following is going to change between now and then so that has to be watched for potential...

Ahh sorry i didn't see the date, yea I was talking about the 174 one. Still really impressive for late march imo!

Archived