Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/27 Threat

Thunder Road

Yes, I think it's gone:

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.

That is weird because my NWS forecast still has a chance of snow.

Saturday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fwiw, the 12z euro has communities from pa turnpike south getting some snow.

Care to quantify "some"?

Most models seem to be agreeing on a more strung-out storm, with the greatest potential for accumulating snow along the m/d line and south into VA before it becomes rain

Care to quantify "some"?

Most models seem to be agreeing on a more strung-out storm, with the greatest potential for accumulating snow along the m/d line and south into VA before it becomes rain

He means less than an inch. Tombo likes to use "some" to mean flurries ;)

Care to quantify "some"?

don't you get the feeling that ray has become the snow natzi for this region. I just think he is really envious of this region. In a winter where he was suppose to get hammered, he got avg or slightly below, while we got hammered.

don't you get the feeling that ray has become the snow natzi for this region. I just think he is really envious of this region. In a winter where he was suppose to get hammered, he got avg or slightly below, while we got hammered.

If by snow nazi, you mean that I love to say "no snow for you", then yes :devilsmiley:

If by snow nazi, you mean that I love to say "no snow for you", then yes :devilsmiley:

Ray: I didn't get any blizzard.

Tombo: Just forget about it, let it go.

Ray: Excuse me, I think you forgot my blizzard.

Tombo: You want a blizzard? THREE DOLLARS!

Ray: What...?

Tombo: No La Nina for you!

I suspect you're right, but wouldn't completely write this off just yet. BTW EC is pretty close to the GFS, especially with northward extent.

This will be a close call but given the "trend" on the GFS to generally nudge south of late it will probably be a cloudy, crappy day in Philly proper...but may not be a snowy one.

Archived