12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Potential for big event looms large March 28-30

earthlight

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it, but I think this is the solution that will happen with only minor changes here and there. The Euro was advertising this already a few times and the Canadian is not far behind. The NOGAPS also has a similar solution.

:weenie:

I think Earthlight teamed up with Nate to run the 18z GFS this afternoon.

Then they must have teamed up to run several previous runs of the EC that showed a similar solution, as well as today's Canadian and NOGAPS. Of course there is still the UKMET that bombs it out even more and makes it an inland runner.

:weenie:

I think Earthlight teamed up with Nate to run the 18z GFS this afternoon.

Then they must have teamed up to run several previous runs of the EC that showed a similar solution, as well as today's Canadian and NOGAPS. Of course there is still the UKMET that bombs it out even more and makes it an inland runner.

I'm still worried of a solution that is too amped up as well. It's a delicate balance because we want the first low to be strong enough so that the second low doesn't run up into the Hudson, but weak enough so that it doesn't shove all the good baroclinicity to the east. Still lots of time for this, so stay tuned.

I'm still worried of a solution that is too amped up as well. It's a delicate balance because we want the first low to be strong enough so that the second low doesn't run up into the Hudson, but weak enough so that it doesn't shove all the good baroclinicity to the east. Still lots of time for this, so stay tuned.

But up the CT river wont be a bad thing.. ;)

That's not the 850 line. That's the surface line. And right after that it drops below for NYC as well.

Archived