Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 4-6 Potential Winter Storm part 2

Hoosier

lol, not sure if it's a feat worthy of accolades or derision. :lol:

Yes, belated congrats. I'll get there someday, but it may take awhile with my current diminishing post/day rate. :lol:

Also thanks for the nomination in Baro's thread in OT.

Last but not least congrats to all who saw snow today...and will later. Some decent bursts of snow here, but temps just above freezing=no accumulation. Still nice to see though. :)

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, belated congrats. I'll get there someday, but it may take awhile with my current diminishing post/day rate. :lol:

Last but not least congrats to all who saw snow today...and will later. Some decent bursts of snow here, but temps just above freezing=no accumulation. Still nice to see though. :)

At one point you had five or six hundred post lead on me so yeah, it's something. Probably a combination of your increasing despondency with winter, and my recent post whoring, of which this thread is an exemplar.

Warm season's a comin'. You'll catch up easy. :)

I had a really light slushy coating on some colder surfaces. We'll have to go with at least 0.1".

At one point you had five or six hundred post lead on me so yeah, it's something. Probably a combination of your increasing despondency with winter, and my recent post whoring, of which this thread is an exemplar.

Warm season's a comin'. You'll catch up easy. :)

I was a post whore earlier, but the lack of winter wx recently plus work kicking my butt has made for less forum time. I know you disappear during the warm months, which will help my case to catch up, but I really don't post much either unless svr wx is hitting my area. I'm already dreading the heat and humidity of summer... :gun_bandana:

I was a post whore earlier, but the lack of winter wx recently plus work kicking my butt has made for less forum time. I know you disappear during the warm months, which will help my case to catch up, but I really don't post much either unless svr wx is hitting my area. I'm already dreading the heat and humidity of summer... :gun_bandana:

lol, well it's not a competition. Like I was saying, the fact that I have 3,000 posts in less than 5 months is more pathetic than anything.

lol, well it's not a competition. Like I was saying, the fact that I have 3,000 posts in less than 5 months is more pathetic than anything.

It's not? :unsure:

j/k obviously. But I must be pathetic too, as I'm only 40 or so posts behind you right now. :lol: Eh, it evens out during the year anyway. What else are we gonna do during winter?

Archived