• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Dec 5th and 6-8 threats

tombo82685

Sounds like a classic event in the making...

if the blocking is being modeled way too strong like most on this board believe is true, it could be something good. Remember the gfs has shown storms in its very long range, it usually loses the storm and brings it back around the 150-200 hr range.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea that 514 thickness at hour 228 is nothing! i'll be out in shorts...

Go back to 252 hours on 00z last night and look at the extent of the below freezing temps and how far south they pushed and then compare to 228 hours. Granted its not the same time but its only 6 hrs apart..

Ever since the 12 Z GFS ..it has been slowly backing off the extreme coldness.....

Go back to 252 hours on 00z last night and look at the extent of the below freezing temps and how far south they pushed and then compare to 228 hours. Granted its not the same time but its only 6 hrs apart..

Ever since the 12 Z GFS ..it has been slowly backing off the extreme coldness.....

i get what you're saying.

and then that damn SE ride starts building in again by the end of the run.

i wonder when i will finally realize that its a strong nina year and its just gonna suck... :gun_bandana::snowman:

GFS must be in that 'no storm' phase, it could bring it back on the 0z. The last two Euro runs were pretty encouraging nonetheless, even with the storm being suppressed, its showing a cold regime in the later period. This could get interesting.

The GFS always overestimate the cold air.

The GFS is just painful to look at

It's funny because we get happy when the GFS shows something and then we get mad when it doesn't show anything.

Upton

THEN UNCERTAINTY CONTINUES FOR THE WEEKEND WITH INTERACTION OF

EASTWARD RACING PAC ENERGY AND PERSISTENT NEGATIVELY TILTED TROUGH

OVER THE NE US. ULTIMATE EVOLUTION WILL DETERMINE TRACK OF

RETROGRADING OFFSHORE LOWS AND POSSIBLE COASTAL LOW DEVELOPMENT.

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=OKX&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1&highlight=off

Archived