wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Dec 5th and 6-8 threats

tombo82685

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a good sign that in a strong La Nina, modeling is showing storms suppressed to the south...you know all the crap we dealt with in the 07/08 and 08/09 winters with models teasing us, then of course bumping north as the storm got closer.

Of course, it could be like last year, where the block is just constantly too strong, but I think more times than not, we can count on the guidance being too suppressed at this juncture.

Definitely a good sign that in a strong La Nina, modeling is showing storms suppressed to the south...you know all the crap we dealt with in the 07/08 and 08/09 winters with models teasing us, then of course bumping north as the storm got closer.

Of course, it could be like last year, where the block is just constantly too strong, but I think more times than not, we can count on the guidance being too suppressed at this juncture.

bingo, its already been like that so far this late fall, forcasted to strong.

In my opinion this is probably a decent spot to be in this far out for the Philly/NYC crowd, this storm could easily shift further north during the course of the coming week.

going by tombo's updates, the euro has been pretty consistent on having a storm for the mid atlantic area. Is it even on the GFS? still a long way to go.

Archived