• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Buckeye

Ji

We are pleased to announce the promotion of Paul Pastelok to the role of leader of AccuWeather’s Long-Range Forecasting Team. Paul has been a key player in the Long-Range Team for many years and will continue our dedication to providing our clients with the most exceptional service.

Joe Bastardi has left AccuWeather after a distinguished 32-year career. We at AccuWeather appreciate Joe’s dedicated service to our clients over these many years.

AccuWeather’s commitment to your success remains our top priority.

Eastern side of board is hilarious. After all the ripping he took now everyone has a subscription but is cancelling due to JB leaving..

here is one of my favorites:

Ji user_popup.png

"you should of given JB this movable type he complained about. He has been like a 2nd Dad to me..always giving me hope when no other models showed snow"

btw..Margusity will be filling in :gun_bandana:

another classic JI post:

"if henry is subbing...you might as well board the place up and call it a night. " :lmao:

The guy is good at communicating WX to the masses. Like his style even though he seems over the top on occasions. I enjoyed his vids on the freebie side. He was was occasionally entertaining while delivering detailed information. I wish him good luck in his future endevours.

It'll be interesting to see how Henry reacts to his 'interim' assignment (reported on the main forum). Wish Henry would lose the "hack" in his vids...or at least find a mute button.

Archived