SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko NV Discussion thread

Rib

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So should I post in here or in the Upstate NY/PA region? (that forum is dead compared to this) and i think the Wyoming Valley is TECHNICALLY NEPA---Ugh---its 3:49=--why do I even care about these things...It was a nice day today, although the bugs were everywhere...

Well... the original design/intention for the regional threads was to get them CWA-based.

But somehow, it seems like few from BGM are on the boards these days (I could be wrong, though).

Should someone start a new thread for the new week, or just let this one continue for another week?

• 2 weeks later...

So should I post in here or in the Upstate NY/PA region? (that forum is dead compared to this) and i think the Wyoming Valley is TECHNICALLY NEPA---Ugh---its 3:49=--why do I even care about these things...It was a nice day today, although the bugs were everywhere...

I always wish the Upstate PA/ NY & Philly/NYC threads would be merged into the Mid Atlantic one. I never could understand why there are three forums for the Mid Atlantic region.:unsure:

Archived