Jump to content

The Alchemist

Members
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Alchemist

  1. I thought the euro is 0z and 12z? Hey mods, has anyone ever posted the adjusted real times of model runs. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. That hurts... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. 32.5 light snow with sleet mixing in here in Saluda NC. About 3/4 inch so far. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Starting with small flakes herein Saluda, at about 36.2... Reed Timmer is chasing up hwy 25 in SC, headed to NC Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Is it a good party, or am I going to end up passed out in a corner next to the keg? Seriously though, this is going to be epic for some and a blank for others. Does this set the stage for better things down the road?
  6. I’m way on the west end of Polk county... Looked more like 12-14 for Saluda... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. After that 3k NAM run, I’m going to be very disappointed if Saluda NC get a dusting Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. I miss Burgertime’s play by play... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Corn liquor??? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Just got home (saluda) from work at ICC spindale... spotty snow shower/flurries on the ride over on 74... very windy on the I26 grade... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. I’d trade that look for early October if it would verify in late November Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. I sure hope so, I may need to move to Canada if this keeps up... as I get older it gets harder to stay motivated when temps are in the 90s and Dp are in the upper 60s Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Currently 33.2/31.2 here in Saluda, about 1 3/4 " on the deck, just slush on the roads, it stuck to the trees nicely. Edit: currently 33.9/31.3
  14. Snow/Rain Mix at work (Isothermal Community College, Spindale NC) 35/33 Snow up Home (Saluda NC) 32/30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tuCXvrMFdk
  15. I think my BL should be about 33.4, Not sure if rates can drop temps just that little bit more...
  16. 38.1/27.8 here at the top of the southern escarpment.
  17. 40.2/28.4 here with cloudy skies and a slight N breeze of 2-3mph
  18. There goes the neighborhood!!!
×
×
  • Create New...