Jump to content

wxdude64

Members
  • Posts

    7,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wxdude64

  1. It is the start of the Earth's new 'dark spot'
  2. Hmmm.... everyday for past several the forecast has been 'clearing with PC skies in afternoon', maybe TODAY will be the day the yellow ball reappears here.
  3. 3-5 forecasted here night before, ended up with a bit over 20!
  4. Thanks to you for putting the time in to allow us to play. I'll try to ride the roller coaster back to the top this year lol!
  5. Or maybe a few bonus drinks to help wash out the memories of the past year's mess......
  6. DCA: +1.6 NYC: +0.9 BOS: +0.8 ORD: +1.3 ATL: +0.6 IAH: +0.4 DEN: -0.5 PHX: -0.4 SEA: -0.3
  7. I'll take winter 87 repeat.... 33.8 in Jan and 16.6 in Feb.
  8. 12/07 0.5 12/08 0.1 12/17 1.4 12/25 2.9 Total 4.9
  9. I'll try to keep the bad words out when I send my opinion, but that is about only way to describe the crap they delivered to the public.....
  10. DCA: -0.1 NYC: +0.2 BOS: +0.2 ORD: -0.5 ATL: -0.9 IAH: -0.6 DEN: +0.8 PHX: +1.1 SEA: -0.3
  11. Yes, SOMETIMES it even helps keep the snow around a bit longer too...
  12. Only pulled a 19.5 here, and 12.6 of that fell in December. Then we nickel and dimed our way to the finish line.
  13. Careful! That IS a bold prediction!
  14. Looks like another stellar year is already forming....
  15. So...Roanoke finally had a below 90 high today (89 lol), so that stops the streak at 29 consecutive 90 or above days. That is the new record, breaking 1966's 22 days in a row by a good bit.
  16. Must have been colder back here, all the stations that old or older have 1917 WAY below anything else. Several stations go back into 1890's.
  17. 1917 must have been a doozy! I (and all the CO-Ops within 30 miles) are running -8.5 to -10 for the month to date and the stations that have been around a while have 1917 one to 2.5 degrees colder!! Crazy.
  18. There once was a man from Nantucket...
  19. 07/08 11.4 inches

    08/09 13.1 inches

    09/10 68.6 inches

    10/11 19.5 inches

    11/12 16.5 inches

    12/13 25.9 inches

    13/14 41.1 inches

    14/15 33.7 inches

    15/16 33.4 inches

    16/17 6.4 inches

    17/18 21.5 inches

  20. An easy 2x for me, BUT I was up on a mountain at 2600-2700 elevation, and 1500-1800 above valley floor. It looked much darker down in the valleys? Cool perspective was watching all the street lights and signs light up as darkness approached from above.
  21. Hey! I was just above you on Foothills Parkway. Yes, it was awesome. I was cool watching all the lights turn on down in the valleys as darkness approached.
×
×
  • Create New...