Jump to content

OrangeCTWX

Members
  • Posts

    5,320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OrangeCTWX

  1. Ukie not surprisingly way north of 12z. Great for EMA actually. Decent for the rest of SNE.
  2. Para has been pretty consistent with a SNE jackpot. Curious to see who comes out on top considering it’s counterpart (gfs) has not been so kind to us.
  3. Ya it is. I’m not banking on the back end , so this is what I wanted to see. A hellacious front end thump. Now it just needs some model support.
  4. Would feel a lot better about this in CT if we could get that front end thump to push further north. I have some fear of a CT hole like Ray has been mentioning. Eh we shall see.
  5. Lost the front end thump and then just looks like a disorganized mess.. at least that how to looked to me. But I’m not an expert.
  6. What a weenie run. Clown maps are 18-24 inches. Too bad that will inevitably change.
  7. It did this with the last storm too. It says seller but then you look at the sounding and nothing supports it.
  8. Well that sure did change quick. Guess I’ll be happy with 1-2 inches if that now.
  9. Is the PARA even running? On TT it hasn’t run in days.
  10. 2-4 would be pretty nice if the cmc/rgem are right. Only the NAM seems to truly give us nothing.
  11. Also the snow piles are pretty much non existent. Crappy storm.
  12. At Camden, Maine for the weekend spotting out a potential wedding venue. Go figure it’s warmer here than it is back in Milford CT. 41F and all rain here. Wind gusts were solid though.
  13. 2-3 inches maybe on the backside? Just seems the models support this convective like junk where we can’t sustain a good period of Snow moving forward.
  14. Yep. This storm seems like a classic reminder on why you want the low on the BM and not sitting off Trenton NJ.
  15. Not shocked look at the radar there! The band is just sitting on them.
  16. Man I’ve avoided sleet more than I thought I would tonight. And I think I’m in the clear now. I just need the damn precip. Idk I have a bad feeling this convective type stuff won’t bring the goods though.
  17. God Binghamton is just rotting under a sick band.
  18. Sleet is gone but the radar looks pretty bleh
  19. Never mind got some pinging here now that the mega band went through. Mostly snow but definitely some pinging as well.
×
×
  • Create New...