Jump to content

dendrite

Administrator / Meteorologist
  • Posts

    75,779
  • Joined

Everything posted by dendrite

  1. Wouldn’t call them mid level…just some low Cu. But yeah, they’re moving pretty good.
  2. Why’d you have to go and challenge him?
  3. I don’t care if they win. I want to watch them play in a windswept deluge.
  4. Of course they had to be on the road this weekend
  5. You liked my post but you are wedged in that sounding.
  6. If my apple picking is going to be ruined we better get 1”+ out of it up here. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
  7. Yeah only 70° on Sunday…would like a few more degrees for picking honeycrisp.
  8. Hopefully a very safe weekend for apple picking.
  9. Min 46.4° 0.62” Nice rain event with sheet -RADZ most of the day and evening. Keep the rain coming.
  10. Hopefully Greta brings palm trees here before I die
  11. 51.8° -RA What a way to run the last weekend of summer.
  12. Min 40.9° September is a good time to get that storm track out of our system.
×
×
  • Create New...